🙄

I am so fucking tired of this quarantine bullshit. It's not that I'm getting bored it's the lack of human interaction. Like I honestly hate people but I miss walking through the crowded hallways and shii. So this is completely random but I'm in the Walmart parking lot and a woman was talking on the phone connected to her car and you can clearly hear everything the person she is talking to says. She left and another woman parked where she is and is doing the exact same thing. That's funny. But back to what I was saying... I feel like the tiktok sound I might just go psycho. Yeah this is driving me insane. I wanted a break from school boy this shit. And my sleep schedule got worse than what it was. I will wake up at like one in the morning and ask myself what the hell I'm doing with my life, think about it for a few seconds, shrug, and then go back to sleep. Some nights I will wake up every two or three hours just to move around in my bed for ten minutes trying to get comfortable only to walk around my house doin random shit only to go back to my bed and roll around in my bed for another ten minutes before going back to sleep. Now I'm tired and want to go to sleep all the time. But besides all the bad stuff I've been watching a lot of movies and I finally watched Call Me By Your Name. I cried two almost three times. It was beautiful but the end pissed me off. I'm not gonna spoil even tho I'm tempted do that's all I'm gonna say. Swear to gourd if the corona doesn't take me out I'll do it myself. I'm tired of being here man. I'm ready to go to hell and get lit! Welp that's it. Peace!

Bye Airheads🎈
Love you guys💛