4

Jungkook's p.o.v

I'm in the car, my parents driving out way to the restaurant 15 minutes away from our house. I look out the window to see that we arrived, I sigh. I never wanted to be forced to get married, I wanted to get married to the person that I love with all my heart not some stranger that I have never seen in my life.

Taehyung's p.o.v

I'm sitting in the restaurant waiting for my fiancé and his family to arrive. I see a cute boy with a black suit making his way to our table with his parents I assume

 I see a cute boy with a black suit making his way to our table with his parents I assume

[This is what Jungkook looks like]

Our parents greet each other and then the boy greet my parents while I greet his parents. His parents look odly familiar. Ohhh now I remember they are so famous, they are both the Ceo of the biggest business industry of our country Jeon corporation. So I'm gonna marry this little boy here. He comes and greets me with a handshake.

"Hello. I'm Jeon Jungkook nice to meet you Kim Taehyung" says Jungkook with a kind smile. "How the hell do you know my name?" ask I shocked. "Oh sorry, it's just I'm an Army so I recognized you when I entered the restaurant, I just didn't think we would meet each other" says Jungkook a little bit emberassed.

Third person p.o.v

They all sat down. Taehyung and Jungkook in front of each other and their parents next to the two. Mrs Kim starts talking "Anyways, let's get this started so we called you two here to tell you, you two are getting married"
Well it's nothing new it could be just this kid who I would marry since there is no one else. He looks pretty young and he's an Army, thought Taehyung to himself.

Oh my goooood!! I'm gonna marry my bias. Oh my god, oh my god!, thought Jungkook. Taehyung remained emotionless, while Jungkook freaked out internally but outside he seems calm.

Mr. Jeon continues "The marriage will be next week, Saturday". Jungkook looked at him and nodded. Taehyung just sat there eating his food.

"So tell me about yourself Jungkook" said Taehyung breaking the silence between the both of them. " Uhm... There isn't really much to tell, well I'm 18 and I'm in my last year of high school and I'll graduate in a month or so, I don't really have some hobby" says Jungkook. " You're only 18 so young and you're getting married" says Taehyung shocked. "Ah yes I know I'm still young to get married" shrugged Jungkook. "Um... Taehyung Uhm can I call you Tae" says jungkook scratching his neck in emberassment and blushing. "Sure I don't mind" says Taehyung without really caring what the younger calls him.

After some hours everyone goes home. Jungkook is laying on his bed and grabs his phone to contact Yeosang.

[a/n:bold Yeosang and italics jungkook]

"Hey Yeo hyung um I gotta tell you something can you meet me tomorrow at our 'secret' place"

"Sure Kookie, I don't mind since I'm not busy tomorrow. See you later" says Yeosang sleepily.

Jungkook hangs up after saying see you later to Yeo and sleeps takes over him.

Meanwhile with Taehyung

"Hey, I'm back" says Taehyung as he walks to the living room seeing as Namjoon and Jin are cuddling on the couch and Yoongi and Jimin next to each other watching a movie and hoseok on the floor on his phone.

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Welcome back Tae" they say in unison. "So how was the dinner?" asks Jin hyung. "It was fine I guess. I'm going to get married to some 18 year old kid and he seems boring saying he doesn't have any hobby and when he introduced to me he called me by my name even though I never told him my name and then he told me he was an army and that is why he knew me" I say as I plop down in front of my hyungs on the single couch.

They looked at me shocked "YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED TO A EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD KID AND HE'S A FAN OF OURS" says everyone in unison. "Yes that is what I'm saying" I shrug. "When can we meet him" asks Hoseok exited. "You can come with me tomorrow, I'm going to their house for lunch and whatsoever" say I boredly. "We're coming with you then.

We then head to our room after telling them that we need to wake up at 7am to be ready at 9 am and be at their house at 9:30 am. I lay down on my bed as the sleep ingulfes me.