Ch.1. Lets begin!

I smiled softly looking at the sun that was rising above the ocean. Sky was Incredibly beautiful those colors from yellow to orange and from blue to black with a tint of purple glazing above a big body of water, the wind blowing softly.

Only a few months ago I didn't know how this freedom felt and now that I can feel it there is no denying it that I love the sensation of having my own choice.

I was on my knees my hands in front of me on hard shore as I leaned forward inhaling salty air full of water. It made me feel at ease and apparently was good for my lugs.

Place I stayed at was more of a prison to me. The air in there was wet as well but it was nothing like this it more or less resembled rooting nothing like an ocean full of fish and other undiscovered creatures.

On the other hand, Japan is a country with a lot of rain, so this probably was normal...

I couldn't really remember much of how it was back when I was a kid and still lived with my parents...

"Young Asumi it’s time to go!" I looked up at the blonde man that now resembled more of a skeleton which was definitely unhealthy." You ready to go?"

I smiled brightly looking at him. "Right! Coming." I stood up jumping to him in a few steps.

This man I'm with right now is Toshinori Yagi or to most people known as All Might. Number one hero in Japan as well!

He was one of the heroes that saved me from villains.

That's right my biggest part of short life was spent living under them or him... And definitely not by my own wish. 

Through if that villain wouldn’t have found me when he did, I probably would be dead. In a way, I am thankful to him if not then heroes wouldn’t have found me, and my life wouldn’t have turned out the way it has. I probably never would have met people I know today and will know in the future.

It’s not as if I was treated unwell, I had all basic needs taken care of like living place, Clowes, food... Well, that's practically it. 

He ruffled my hair slightly and we started walking. Street was on our right and the beach on left. I had my hands behind my back interviewed together.

He glanced at me." You sure you're okay with us training together with my successor?" I nodded." As long as he's not a total bummer I'm okay and hyped for training!" I held up my fist in air determined. 

My quirk was one of the reasons why I was ‘imprisoned’ by a villain. But all those years I never got to really use my quirk meaning I had no control over it. And I wasn't asked to use it I was just left to live simply until there was a need for me.

I didn't live at the same place all these years from time to time and some of the people who lived with me were transferred somewhere else for safety.

I was supposed to be used in their favor soon. I don’t know for what or why...

As I figured out through the years, I was important to that villain in some way as he told me I resembled someone really dear to him but about that later.

Just two months ago I was supposed to go to a new place it was because I got sick badly and needed a change in whether it didn't happen.

Heroes who were searching for All for One underlings and investigating his case found a place where I was and that's how I was rescued.

The villains who stayed with me were already out, so they didn't get captured.

The two of them that I spent most of those years were Kurogiri a man who had a quirk called wrap gate which allowed him to teleport if simply put it.

I didn't know his real name he didn’t use it. He also was one of the people who schooled me.

And the second also being male called himself Shigaraki Tomura but his real name is Tenko Shimura. I have known him for a really long time. Well no to be correct I have known him my whole life. He had an extremely dangerous quirk in my opinion. 

Decay... Just as its name the quirk is easy to understand. He could decay stuff by touching it with five of his fingers. 

But just like any quirk, it could grow stronger meaning this wasn't his limit. And if he did become more powerful it would be horrifying and extremely dangerous for this society.

As much as I know that villain that was reason for my loss of freedom was called All for One. He also saved my life by taking me in even when I didn’t have my quirk.

All for One was beyond the dictionary. He was extremely dangerous his quirk being incredibly powerful on its own.

Now my quirk is called Connect but its only part of it. Apparently, I’m not allowed to tell simple people about my real quirk for my and society’s safety. If word got out villains would recognize me easily.

Quirk I have is powerful, but I don’t know its extent.

“What kind of person is he?” I wondered for a while.” You said his name was… Izuku Midoriya. Right?” All Might nodded.

“ Yes that’s right." he smiled." The boy is really something else he has a habit of mumbling and analyzing everything he's often nervous and not sure of himself... but there is just something within him. He makes me want to give him a chance!" I giggled and smiled jumping over a puddle.

"So he's some random kid who you liked to put it simply." He grinned." Exactly!" I sweat dropped but my smile didn't falter.

I raised my hands jumping on the higher part of concrete to stabilize myself and not to fall.

I stopped and looked at the beach as the wind blew my hair that was let free and went to my tights.

There was only one person there a teen around my age with a green mob of hair. 

Oh, there was another thing as well a lot lot humangously big amount of trash covering every part of what supposed to be beach.

I turned to All Might with smile plasted on my face." Well isn't this scenery nice?" giggle escaped my mouth.

Word count: 1080. Leave a like in Plus Ultra style for everyone's luck!

So I disaited to make another My hero academia fanfiction with different OC😄 Asumi-chan. Chapters are supposed to be shorter in this story.

If you want(which you probably don't) check out my other fanfiction... Princes of the future.

As always hope you're well! Love you💞.