|19|

Laksh

"Ragini is leaving her house, forever!" said Yash making us shocked.

"What?"

I ran out of the house and both of them followed me. I saw Ragini coming out of her house with a bag while her parents were behind her.

"Ragini, beta where are you going? This is your house. Please listen to me once." her dad said.

"I don't want to listen to you. Did you listen to me? You think that money and luxuries are everything but that's not true. I'm going, leaving your money, your luxuries, everything. Keep them to yourselves. I don't want them. You can't give me what I want and I don't want what you want to give me." I heard her saying as we approached them.

"Ragini! What are you doing?" I asked as I stood behind her.

She turned and looked at me. Her eyes and nose were red due to crying.

"I'm doing what I think is right!" she said as she sat on the driving seat of the car, after throwing her bag on the backseat.

"Ragini..."

"I'll send your car back once I reach the place I want to go to. This is the last thing I'm using from you." she said looking at her parents and drove away.

"I thought she'll be taking someone to drive the car." her father said.

That's why he was acting calmer. He thought there would be someone with her who would tell them where she was going.

"She doesn't know how to drive!" her mother said in a worried tone.

Huh... I myself taught her how to drive! She knows it well. It's not a thing to worry.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go after her before she meet an accident." Mr Gadodia said panicking.

Yash immediately came with a car and Mr Gadodia sat on the passenger seat.

"I'll also come!" I said as I sat on the backseat, without waiting for anyone's reaction.

Mr Gadodia glared me but didn't say anything and Yash started driving.

"All this is happening just because of you." he said looking at me through the mirror.

"If anything happened to my daughter then you'll be the sole responsible for it." he added.

"I'm sorry to say this sir, but the fault is not mine! You've given her everything from her birth but you denied to give her what she wants the most and she couldn't handle it. She's not used to of hearing a no." I said as a matter of fact.

"So you want to say that the fault is mine?" he asked frowning.

"Both of us knows the answer very well." I said and he just glared me in return.

"She's not even picking up the call!" said Mr Gadodia as he looked at the phone angrily.

"Where to go? We have no idea where she went!" said Yash glancing at me.

"Let me call her and try to know." I said as I took out my phone.

"Huh... She didn't pick up my phone but will pick up yours." said Mr Gadodia mockingly.

I didn't say anything to him but dialed Ragini's number. And she picked it up after a few rings.

"Ragini, where are you?" I asked as soon as she picked up.

I noticed Mr Gadodia's eyes widening.

"Laksh, if I can't be with you then I don't want to be with anyone else. I know, after all this, dad will try to set me up with any of those rich boys whose profiles he showed me yesterday and I don't want that. So it's better to be alone." she replied and she was crying.