Part 3 (Slight Smut at 🙃)

The two had got back home, leaving everyone else to do whatever they were going to do. They headed straight to Shinsou's room, the door closing behind them. Kaminari was stood in-front of the large mirror, adjusting his hair. Shinsou crept up behind him and grabbed him round the waist, picking him up, making him squeal. He put him back down, his arms still around his waist. Then, from behind him, he slowly lowered his head so his lips were in line with Kaminari's neck, slightly biting his skin, not enough to hurt him though. Subconsciously, his arms had moved up from Kaminari's waist to his chest, holding him with slightly more strength than before. After what seemed like 10 minutes but in reality was only two, Shinsou stopped, realising Kaminari's bright red face and uneven breathing pattern. He smirked to himself before shoving his hands up Kaminari's shirt from the bottom, pulling on it as a gesture for him to take it off.
"N-no, S-Shin wait."
"For?"
"I-isn't Mic home?"
"I don't know, go check for me?"
Kaminari crept over the the door, opening it as quietly as he could. He tiptoed over to Mic and Aizawa's room and put his ear to the door...
No one. Good. He then made his way to the bathroom, it was unlocked so no one was in there. He then went to the living room/kitchen.
He saw no one. But there was a note on the table.

Kaminari,
Whilst you were out, we were notified of a villain attack 2 cities north. Eri will be staying with Midnight. We'll be back tomorrow around noon. Please don't burn the apartment down. And MAKE SURE that Shinsou eats. If you need anything, call Midnight, you'll find her number on the board in the Kitchen. Oh and please don't have a lot of people over at once. Thanks!

Shota & Hizashi

He read the note twice, to check he wasn't mistaken. Make sure he eats? Why- Oh. That's why. Anyway, they'll be gone allll night. Perfect.
With a huge grin plastered on his face, he headed back to Shinsou's bedroom, but stopped before he opened the door. Peeking though a crack, he saw that Shinsou was sat at his desk, his back to the door. Kaminari snuck in without being noticed, took something out of the bottom drawer of the dresser, then slipped back out.
*
After about 2 minutes, Shinsou was confused as to why it was taking Kaminari so long to see if anyone was home.
"HEY, YOU OKAY KAMI-"
He was cut off suddenly. turning the chair he was sat on around with him, he felt his blood rush straight up to his head, before realising not all the blood had gone to his head.
"K-kami, what are you wea-"
"Shh. No more questions." He said in a low voice, whilst walking over the the chair that Shinsou was sat on.
🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

He was wearing tight, yellow boxers. REALLY tight, short, boxers. On the back was a Pikachu tail. Slowly walking forward, he reached Shinsou's chair, sitting on him and facing him with his arms wrapped around the back of his neck.
"I said I'd got you another present, right?"
He said, once again in a low voice.
"I'm gonna make you SCREAM my name babyboy~" Shinsou said, equally as suggestive.
"Oh 'Toshi, two can play that game" He said, forcing himself onto him, kissing him rather aggressively whilst slowly grinding his hips, getting progressively faster.
"K-kami,"
"Mmh?"
"Shock me"
"Are you insane?"
"Apparently"
"You kinky bitch" despite insulting him, he did it anyway. Carefully sending a wave of very minuscule shocks through them both.
"N-Ngh! Y-yo-u c-c-can st-op n-no-w! D-Denki!"
He did, the both of them panting hysterically.
"Now, thanks to YOU, I've got a small problem that needs to be fixed," he said whilst grabbing Kaminari's hand and placing it on himself.
"Look what you do to me, Denki" Hearing his first name sent shivers bolting down his spine. Kaminari tightly squeezed where his hand was, releasing a small moan from Shinsou.
"I-if you do that again, it's gonna get really messy in here,"
"Then it's a good job I know how to clean"

••••

Haha! Sorry for the cliff hanger! Next chapter real soon ❤️