┊⌢ : EP02 PART 01

EPISODE TWO PART 01 !❛ the training starts ! ❜

❛ the training starts ! ❜

───────«•«  ♔☓♔  »•»───────

CHUNGHA AND DONGHAN APPEAR ON THE X CLASS PRACTICE ROOM !

CHUNGHA [ P. MENTOR ] : Good morning [ bows at them ] I'm happy to see you all again. Are you ready for your special training?

X CLASS : Yes we are!

DONGHAN [ P. MENTOR ] : On what you have shown us last evaluation, we realized that some of you here may have troubles keeping with the choreography and memorizing the song within the limited time, which is why you're sorted to this class.

CHUNGHA [ P. MENTOR ] : [ raises her palm ] Trainees here will be trained for five days on a special schedule. Those trainees who are still at the training center will only be given three days to master the song and choreography.

DONGHAN [ P. MENTOR ] : Two days additional may not be a lot, but during the opening performance, the excuse "I can't do it right I can't help it, I'm on x class" doesn't work, okay?

THE X CLASS TRAINEES NOD AND PREPARE FOR THEIR TRAINING !

DONGHAN [ P. MENTOR ] : If five days had passed but you weren't able to prove yourself worthy of another chance, Key hyung and Sunmi noona will scold us too. Ah, they might even be too disappointed to give you a spot on the stage.

 Ah, they might even be too disappointed to give you a spot on the stage

CHUNGHA [ P. MENTOR ] : [ to donghan ] You sound like you're scaring kids. "If you don't sleep on time, a monster will get you" mood.

[ chungha turns around to see the trainees already on lines, with boys on the left and girls on the right ! ]

CHUNGHA [ P. MENTOR ] : Oh, I guess it worked?

DONGHAN [ P. MENTOR ] : Let's do the chorus first so we could dance altogether, okay? Just follow what we do.