SHAN'S CORNER PT.2

CONTINUATION OF MY LONG TALK FROM
MY SHAN'S CORNER PT.1 OOP . . .

-----------------------------------------------------------

┊ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 , 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐗 𝐓𝐌𝐈 !

Things you didn't have to know, you didn't ask for, but I'll let you know anyway

Things you didn't have to know, you didn't ask for, but I'll let you know anyway. You've seen the titles last time but trust me, they're not as bad as you thought. I'm just good at making a big deal out of small things sksk. I'll list lots of "TMI"s, but I'll mostly focus on those the trainees who are in the debuting team. I'll be exposing some behind the scenes stuff.

TMI 1 : SUPPOSED DEBUT SONGS

I actually prepared a playlist on youtube with mashups of girl group and boy group songs. I had a lot to choose from, but people from kkt know I'm having a hard time selecting the final one and I was always asking for their help. I just don't feel satisfied with a song when someone only has 1-2 lines.

If a female rapper made it into the group, Rumor x Move would've been the title track. If one less male rapper made it into the group, a Dreamcatcher x Monsta X song would've been the title track. The possibilities are just endless. Forming the unknown indeed!

-----------------------------------------------------------

TMI 2 : PROJECT X'S "TRUE RANKING" ?

remember how i said i've been adding points your leader's evaluation scores in missions and additional points depending on how active a trainee's user is in the chapters to the final scores? ( that caused the gaps of trainee's final scores to be a bit closer ). what happens if we removed that and relied the whole thing to comment and private votes (and benefits) ?

removing that, most of the debuting trainees would still be the same. their ranks would be a lot different though. if we're going by 100% by pure voting result (including center benefit for the final), the top 3 (in order) would be Seo Jaemin (he's still the center), Jung Seolmin and Kwon Hiroki.

-----------------------------------------------------------

TMI 3 : SEOKHO'S SUPPOSED POSITION

why is this here-

shin seokho should've been a dancer who's a vocalist. that was the position his owner was applying for when he applied. but because that slot was closed early, he had to be a vocalist.