Chapter- 3:Back to DMCH

I woke up early morning hearing the sound of Azan(prayer call for Muslim).My head was heavy as I couldn't sleep well last night.I offered the salah and read Quran around 1 hour that helped me to calm my mind to some extent.

After getting ready ,we came downstairs and had a quick breakfast.We couldn't be late at first day for college.Everyone wished us good luck and then we drove to the college.

Within 45/50 mins ,we reached .Both college was ,like most other thing,off the highway.

Well,I forgot to mention something.Misha and I wasn't at the same college.I was going to finish MBBS from 'DMCH ' whereas she was about to start her MBA course in management from 'DIM ' .And the good thing was that both college were at the same place like next door neighbors.

Driver parked the car in a parking lot.It was alotted for both college.

I was feeling like it was my first day of college;I was being nervous, hesitant and excited.

"I can do this." I said to myself feebly , then exhaled sharply and stepped out of the car.Khusbu and Misha had already got out of the car.

As soon as we came out of the car,one girl and two boys rushed to us .It seemed they were waiting for us.

The girl was tiny- several inches shorter than me ,chubby face ,her black hair gently waving to the middle of her back.Of the two boys,both were taller ,leaner but still muscular.I could recognize them who they were.Simi,Kabeer and Umang;my old friends.

The girl pulled Misha and me into a warm hug.We hugged her back then broke apart.

"Welcome back !"they said simultaneously. Their happiness were reflecting in their eyes and voices .

Their whole aura was so welcoming and warm.

"Happy to see you two after such a long time."one of the boy said to us.

I smiled in response.

"Look at you, Zara.You have become more beautiful than you were."the girl gave a compliment to me.

"Thanks for the compliment,Simi."I said with a smile though I wasn't agree with her.

"How do you know my name ?"Simi asked , shocked."Did you recall everything?"she added.

"Well, I'm not lucky enough for that.Misha told me everything about all of you and showed your pictures as well, that's how I got to recognize you."I explained.

"Oh,I see."she seemed to understand.

"Wait!"she looked at Misha and asked "You told her everything?"

"I told her whatever she needs to know."Misha replied that sounded cryptic to me.

Khusbu's expression distracted me ,she was gazing meaningfully at the boys -Umang and Kabeer ,with an intense expression. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw them nod once.

"What's going on here?"I glared at them.

"Nothing."Umang passed a smile.

I wasn't satisfied with his answer.They could sense it seeing my frowned expression.

"Actually You said that Misha told you everything.So we're just wondering ,did she tell you ,how you both had become friends?"Kabeer  explained .

"You're talking about that slap, aren't you?"I asked and Kabeer nodded.

"Well,She told me about that too."I laughed .So even they but something was missing in their laugh,humor?

"You slapped me so hard on that day."Misha complained.