Explaining What Happened; Y/N..

Everyone soon got over the whole shock of Y/N appearing on stage for her first con, for the very first time, and after five years of disappearing. Rich did tackled her and Misha didn't let go of her once he hugged her. The fans started questioning her, Y/N answered them like its nothing. When they asked about why she left, she would only say 'Personal business, rather not talk about it.' The con continued like that until the end.

After the con, Misha carried Y/N after they got off the stage. He carried her all the way to the greenroom, Rich and Rob following behind. Y/N didn't mind, she even wrapped her arms around his neck like he's her boyfriend. When he entered the room, Jared, Jensen, Mark, and Ruth was there. They all looked at Misha and all had the same expression when they saw Y/N. Misha puts Y/N down and hugged all of them. They all asked the same thing, where has she been and why she left. Her answer 'Personal business. Nothing to worry about.' Everyone understood and respected that. Then Misha suggested they should all celebrate for Y/Ns return which they all agreed. They all went to the bar that night and drank. Y/N shared some stories and the others did too.

"So, how did you get here? How did you know we have a convention here today?" Ruth asked after drinking her beer. Y/N looked at Ruth and smiled. "Now that's a good story I could tell all over again." Y/N said as she adjusted on her seat.

"I was nearby and heard some fans that there's goin' to be a convention. So, I grabbed my phone and looked for Robbie's number. When I found it I quickly adjusted my accent to somethin' he isn't used to hearin' and called him." Y/N said, making hand gestures to make it a bit dramatic. "She had a scottish accent then it became a british accent." Rob said, grabbing his beer and taking a sip. "I was still practicin' which is why it turned into a british accent." Y/N explained in a british accent. Everyone chuckled at how Y/Ns british accent sound, even Y/N chuckled then she continued, talking in her southern accent. "Anyways, so he answered and like what Robbie said, my accent was scottish then it turned british in a split second. I knew he put it on speaker and Rich was with him, I told him that and asked him that we should talk privately."

"How did you know I was there?" Rich asked, looking at Y/N suspiciously. "I used to observe you two. You're always together, like a couple, so inseparable. If Rob didn't got married, I bet he would've asked you instead." Y/N said before chugging her 4th beer and grabbing her 5th. Everyone laughed at the joke. Rob looked at Rich and winked at him, Rich did the same but then he blew kisses at him. Everyone noticed that Y/N was clearly cringing. "Now I regret sayin' that." Y/N said while the others laughed.

"I went out and talked to her. I asked her 'What do you want? If this is about my sister then I-' " " 'Robbie, it's me, Y/N.' " Y/N said on cue. Then Robs expression became shocked, trying to play out how he reacted when Y/N first called him. "That's my reaction. I was speechless and Y/N knows that so she continued talking, explaining about how she knows there's a con here today and wanted to surprise all of you." Rob said.

Y/N then drank her fifth beer in one go. Everyone noticed and was surprised. Y/N looked at all of them, questioning them. "Since when did you drink like that?" Jensen asked, clearly asking the question for all of them. "Guys, its been five years. People change. Besides, none of you told me drinkin' could feel this good." Y/N said. "That's because you never asked." Mark said. "Then there's the fact that you might get drunk." Jared added. "Well, forget it. Im drinkin' now, and hell it feels good." Y/N said, grabbing another beer and opening it.

"Back to the story. I asked Rob to bring me to the backstage after Misha and Richie has been introduced which means he has to miss the openin' ." Y/N continued the story. "So she's the reason why you're late." Misha said. "Yes. I tried to argue with her, but she wouldn't let me. So I give up and agreed to meet with her and bring her to the backstage." Rob said, then finishing his beer. "And when I heard my cue, I tapped the mic to let you guys know Im about to speak since if I didn't you all would be surprised." Y/N said. "Then you know the rest." Rob said.