Explaining What Happened; Rob..

"Rob.. I have something to tell you.." Y/N said as soon as Richard closes the door as he left. Rob grabbed his phone from the table and scrolled around twitter. The reason why his phone buzzed was because there are some fans mentioning him and Y/N in twitter. They were all mentioning him in the same posts; The Break up of Y/N Benedict and Chris Smith on video, Kelly Clarkson's funeral, Y/Ns drawings that were stolen, and some posts that Y/N made that are hidden to him. He flipped his phone so that Y/N could see the posts. Y/N stared at his phone for a moment before looking away.

"Y/N, why didn't you told us, told me?" Rob said. He feels a little betrayed for Y/N not telling him about it but he knows his own sister, she never lets anyone else go through her problems for her. "I-I was going to tell you.. These past five years wasn't exactly a good trip.." Y/N explained, her voice becoming softer the longer she talks. "Remember, we're always here for you. I know your nature is not to let us experience your hurt, but we're your family, Y/N. You can't just go on solo like that. We were so worried." Rob explained, reaching out to her. Y/N stands up from her seat and sat beside him. "I know and Im sorry. I didn't mean to disappear like that. But now I know better." Y/N said, holding Robs hand and looking at him. Her eyes were teary. "Tell me what really happened, Y/N. I'll listen"

|| A few hours later ||

Y/N explained to Rob what happened to her five years ago. What she went through was something she couldn't handle alone. Y/N told Rob about Chris' post about his new girlfriend and how Y/N broke up with him, about how Kelly's funeral went, about Dan confessing to her, and about her art being stolen and how she solved it and stopped drawing after that. But Rob could tell that Y/N left something out because she was fiddling with her fingers and wouldn't look at him, this is something she does when she's nervous or when she's trying to keep something secret. Rob knows well that Y/N won't tell him no matter what he says.

"Y/N, I know you're still hiding something from me. But Im not going to force you to tell me what it is. Im just going to remind you, we're all here for you, sis. We're not going to abandon you no matter what happens." Rob gently said as he pulled Y/N to a hug which she gave back. Y/N smiled at Rob and thanked him before leaving his room to sleep in hers.

|| The Next Morning ||

Rob went to the lobby for rehearsals with the members of Louden Swain. After rehearsals he went to the green room and sat on the couch to rest. Richard then walked in and sat beside Rob.

"Where've you been?" Rob started. "Apparently I have to do a photo op first before the panels." Richard replied.
"Oh."
"What happened last night with Y/N?"
"Nothing much. She just needs someone to talk to."
"Thats all?"
Richard turned himself to face Rob. Rob looked at Richard and sighed. "Give her some space and time, Rich. She just came back. I'll tell you everything, just don't tell her I told you." "You know she probably already knows that you told me, right?" Rich said, making Rob chuckle in nervousness. "Yeah.."

"Y/N went through a lot five years ago. We should keep an eye on her since she tends to get really e—" "Emotional? I could tell. When we watched Titanic she keeps on cryin' and askin' why Jack died." Richard finished Robs sentence and chuckles from the memory. Rob chuckles then continues. "What I mean is she might get.. depressed.. The last time I saw her depressed was when both of her cats died in a day. They were both my present for her birthday, so it really pains her that they both died." "Oh.." is all Richard could say before looking down the floor. "She got over it soon. But in this situation, I dont think it'll just take a few months for her to recover."

Rob continued to talk, telling him what Y/N told him last night. After Rob told Richard everything, the room became silent. Richard was still processing everything that Rob told him. After an hour Richard decided to break the silence.

"Wish I had been there to protect her.." Richard said softly, but enough for Rob to hear. "It's not your fault, Rich. She choose this, she knows she has to go through it alone. This is something she has to do alone. But we should stay close to her, in case something happens." Rob said, gently patting Rich's back. Then they both heard a cough coming from the door. When they both look, Y/N was standing there, leaning on the door frame. She was grinning and staring at Richard and Rob.

"Did I disturb the love birds conversation?" She said in her southern accent. The boys laughed. Richard moved a bit to make some space between him and Rob then patted the space, signaling Y/N to sit between them. Y/N walked in the room and sat between them. Rob threw his arm over Y/Ns shoulders and pulls her close. "So whats the news? Did one of you got pregnant?" Y/N said, laughing at her own joke. Rob quickly removed his arm over her shoulder and pushed her towards Richard who gently punches Y/Ns arm. Y/N made a hurt face and rubs her arm that Richard punched. "Ouch. Are you boys mad at me for comin' in or cuz I stride in your conversation last night?" She said. Richard and Rob just laughed and looked at her.

"Y/N, don't you have a panel to do?" Rob asked. "Oh, now I remember why Im here. I was lookin' for you two! Aren't you the guys that are goin' to introduce us on stage? Cuz if not, I'll be on my way now." Y/N said. Richard looks at the time in his phone. "Shit! We're goin' to be late!" "Now you noticed? We've been lookin' for you guys everywhere. We were thinkin' of startin' the panel without ya." Y/N said as she stands up and turns around to face the two. "Guys, you don't have to worry 'bout me everyday. Im not eighteen anymore. I can take care of myself. I appreciate you two always lookin' out for me, but you have to look after yourselves too." Y/N said before walking out of the room.

Rob and Richard both sighed and stands up and went backstage to get ready. They both know Y/N is right, but then again they know she's not stable on the inside.