Chapter 22

Chapter 22
* * Zizi's P.O.V * *
I walked alone on the lonely streets enjoying the fresh wind. I felt numb from the inside and I couldn't even talk to my best friend Zayn because it seems like we have gone on our own way. I continued walking when I bumped into Niall and Macy.
"Hey Zizi!" Niall hugged me.
"Hey" Macy smiled.
"Hi guys" I tried to smile.
"We heard that you and Liam broke up again" Niall said sadly.
"Niall!" Macy slapped him on the arm.
"It's cool" I looked at them. "And we did but maybe Liam was right. You know it was for the best, maybe I am changing."
"Well Liam is a loser" Macy said. "Because you are an awesome chick who is smart and wild from the inside."
"Yeah and if Liam didn't appreciate it than he is dumb." Niall chuckled. "And just think to yourself, did Liam really knew you when he supposedly fell in love with you? Was the real Zizi being herself around him? Because I know the real Zizi and she loves crazy adventures." I thought about Niall's question maybe he had a point.
"Sorry Zizi but we have to keep going" Macy held Niall's hand.
"Some is getting lucky tonight" Niall wiggled his eyebrows, Macy playfully punched him again.
"Oh okay" I giggled awkwardly.
They took off, they looked so cute together. How I wished, I had something like their relationship but every time it seemed impossible. I continued walking until I stopped, I want to go see Harry fight. I entered the underground tunnel, I tried to see if it was Harry fighting. As I got closer there were two men fighting but there was no sign of Harry. Maybe today he didn't have a fight so I decided to leave the place. I walked with my hands on my pocket because I was feeling a little cold now. I walked quietly when somebody covered my mouth and dragged me inside the alley. I began to get terrified when the person started kissing my jaw. I tried punching him but he was strong. He ran his hand on my leg, I let out a small cry as he pinned me on the ground and pulled my pants down.
* * Harry's P.O.V * *
Today I wasn't having a match because I had a small injury on my wrist and the coach though it was better if I rested. I started walking, I felt so relax especially since this night seemed beautiful. I kept walking until I heard a noise, I waited to hear it again but I think I was just imagining. I was about to continue walking when I heard a small cry calling for help. It seemed that it was coming from the alley. I decided to go check it out. I saw a guy on top of this girl. I dropped my bag and ran toward the situation. I grabbed the guy by his collar and punched him. He seemed familiar but I could really see his face in the dark. I shoved him on the ground.
"You sick bastard!!" I kicked him but he ended up running away.
I looked back to see the girl, she was against the corner crying. I couldn't see her face because there was not much light in here.
"It's okay" I said nicely, I held my hand out to help her. "I promise I won't hurt you"
"H-Harry" It was Zizi, I couldn't believe it. She ran to my arms and hugged me tightly. She began to cry on my chest, she was shaking.
"It's okay Zizi" I whispered. "I am here"
"T-tha-thanks" she said in a shaky voice.
"Come on let's get you home"
I took her home, she was pretty shaken up. Good thing I had save her from the disgusting guy. She opened her door and led me in. We sat on her couch, she wiped away her dry tears.
"So I guess Louis isn't here?" I asked, she shrugged. "I will go make you some tea." She followed me as we went into the kitchen and sat on the table. I let the water boil as I went to go sit with her.
"Harry?" She mumbled. "Can we not tell this to anyone especially not Louis?"
"Why?" I asked confused.
"Let's just leave it between us, please?"
"Okay" I spoke softly even though I didn't agree but it's what she wanted. I got up and went to go bring her cup of tea. I placed it in front of her. I looked at my watch. "Sorry but I have to keep going"
"Oh okay" she hugged me one more time. "Thanks"
"Yeah anytime Zizi" I kissed gently her on her forehead and left.
* * * Zizi's P.O.V * *
I still felt a little terrified about yesterday but I think I am gong to be fine. I walked home, when I saw Zayn. I really wanted to talk to him. I sighted as I approached him, I tapped on his shoulder. He turned around but he didn't even smile, he looked weak and pale.
"Hi" I half smiled.
"Hey" he said awkwardly.
We walked in silence, I wanted to ask him so many things but I felt like if I did. He will get upset. "So how you doing?" I asked him but then I smelled smoke. He lighted up his cigarette in front of me. I though he said he didn't smoke, I got the cigarette and stomped it with my foot.
"Hey!" Zayn got mad.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!!!" I yelled at him.
"Hey, you are not my mom so stop screaming at me!" He got another cigarette out.
"Zayn cut it out!!"
"Zizi, just leave me alone!!" He started walking away.
"Zayn?! Zayn?!" I followed him.
"Zizi just stop getting in my life for once and leave me alone!!"
I saw him as he walked away. What the hell was wrong with him?!! I actually felt a little scare of him because he wasn't that sweet and chill Zayn I know.
I arrived at my house and threw my backpack on the ground. I ran into my room feeling angry at what had just happen with Zayn.