5

'Love it's so mad, love it's so mad'

.

"Oh my!" Ochako giggled. Too enthusiastically than what you like (you internally cringed) "Now that they you mentioned it, they seem to be pretty close," she added.

Izuku's cheeks turned a shade redder but he composed himself. "I'm pretty sure there's nothing going on between the two of-"

Your ears were ringing. Your head suddenly felt heavy. You gasped for air as darkness creeped into your peripheral vision. Pain exploded inside your lungs. It felt like someone stab you in the chest with a hot knife, twisted it and left it there.

"(Y/n)?..."

You don't know who called your name but the voice seemed far away. Maybe it was Izuku, or was it also Ochako; you don't know for sure. Your body swayed, maybe you also tripped on your feet as the floor came into view. Everything went black.

"'...contact her parents, get their consent if-"

"...currently unconscious. Did someone finally managed to get a hold of her parents?"

White ceiling appeared in your vision as you lay down on something uncomfortable. Your tried to blink to clear the blurry vision and slowly scanned your surroundings. There were two nurses (one on each side of you) pushing the wheeled stretcher into a room, the red sign on the top of the door displayed the word 'ER'. A clear mask was covering the lower part of your face and over the bridge of your nose as another set of hands from another nurse that you couldn't clearly viewed was squeezing on a bag valve mask. Your felt incredible sleepy and was about to go back to sleep, but before you could lose consciousness again you overheard the doctor and nurse's conversation.

"Currently unresponsive, blood pressure 150 over 90."

"Her parents gave their consent."

"Get a CT scan of her brain and lungs"

"Do you think it could be that disease?"

"It could, there has been an increase of patients with similar type of symptoms that related to that."

"Poor girl..."

That was all you heard before darkness embraced you again.

Aizawa sat in an uncomfortable chair in the waiting room near the ER, waiting for someone to tell him of his student's condition. He was alert but remain calm. He first thought it was nothing serious when Ochako called him from his lunch break, informed him that (Y/n) fainted. He thought everything was solved when she continued to inform him that the girl got sent to Recovery Girl until she told him that the woman ordered (Y/n) to be taken to the hospital immediately.

He went to Recovery Girl's office as fast as he could. The woman simply told him that it's something she cannot cure and he should be at the hospital as well (or at least until her parents arrive) so he left UA after informing Nezu of his absence. A receptionist told him to wait in this room and a nurse will come in and call him.

"Mr. Aizawa?"

"That would be me," he looked up to meet the nurse that called his name.

"This way please."

She led him to (Y/n)'s temporary room in the ER, the blue curtain acted as a wall separating her from the rest of the patients. The (h/c) girl, still dressed in her UA uniform, has a tracheal tube inserted into her trachea to help with her breathing. Her face is extremely pale.

"Her condition is serious but stable," the nurse spoke and he glanced at her waiting for her to elaborate. "She's currently unconscious and her blood pressure is higher than the normal range, she also has trouble breathing," she explained. "We had to insert the tracheal tube to help with her breathing and the doctor just ordered a CT scan of her brain and lungs. We also contacted her parents which they will arrive in a few minutes. You are welcome to stay until her parents arrive."