Chapter 1: Into The World Of Remnant

3rd Person POV

Months after months of learning of the world of Remnant. Hagoromo taught both brothers many things, people, cultures, huntsman and huntresses, that was probably the only thing that caught their attention. "How long 'till we get there?" an excited Y/N asks. "Chill, little bro, we' ll get there soon enough" Tekhashi assured, but he is secretly hiding it that he is as excited as his brother, don't wanna act all childish he thinks. "We are almost there. Please, brace yourselves" Hagoromo says which causes Y/N to perk up and throw his hands into the air. "Now, I'm excited!"

Timeskip

The three have finally arrived in Remnant, and on a rooftop. "We're finally here!" Y/N gladly yelled as his older brother let out a sigh. "I'm guessing you'll be leaving us then?" Tekhashi asked Hagoromo. "Unfortunately, yes. This legend is for you to write, and you do not need my help for that" Tekhashi smiled as light begin to emanate around him and he dissapeared. Tekashi then waves. "Big bro! Aren't you excited?" Y/N asks as his brother smiles and says "Of course I am, little buddy I always was" Tekhashi assured his little brother. "Now, what are we gon-" He was interrupted when the sound of glass breaking. "Okay, what was that?" Y/N asked only for Tekhashi to poke his shoulder to see what he's seeing. A girl with a GIGANTIC scythe slung over her shoulder, she seemed to have a good taste in red. She swirls it around at slams the tip of her scythe down. The problem is, there's thugs coming from the building both were on top on, six of them. (had to, for Y/N) 'Nice hats' Tekhashi thought to himself. "Okay, now that's so COOL!" Tekhashi let out sigh and Y/N starts jumping. "Please stop...". "Imma go in there!" Y/N said but Tekhashi won't allow it, but at the same time, he wants to "Don't you do it". "Imma do it". "Don't you d-" He was interrupted by his brother jumping down."Meh, I know him, he can take care of himself" Tekhashi assured himself.

As Y/N landed, all of the thugs looked at him, but some were focused on red. "Okay, I'm gonna pick a guy" Y/N said and then points at one thug "That guy's getting electricuted, that guy's getting burned, that guy gets stabbed, heck I beat ALL of you guys!" The girl tilts her head from the side, but seems mesmerised at you. She shakes her head and gets in the game.

Red's POV

Who is this guy? And why does he look so... No! I need to get my head in the game! One thug came charging at me. I used my scythe and balance on it to horizontally spin myself around to double drop kick him in the face. I corkscrew up and land on my feet. I aimed my scythe at the ground and shot it for me to spin around and hit on thug, sending him flying then the moment he landed on the ground I slammed the tip of my scythe on him. I aimed my scythe away, cocked and shot it for me to skid back before one thug with a gun could shoot at me. He kept firing and I shot my scythe around to dodge his bullets. I aimed my scythe behind me for me to dash at him, hitting him and sending him flying. I stabbed my scythe in the ground to slow my dashing and spun around to hit him with my scythe while we was airborne.

Y/N's POV

Me and the thugs watched in awe after all that 'So cool..." was all I could say in my head. The three thugs looked back at me with angry faces. "What?" I said and one thug came charging at me "Oh what are you mad at me?" he slashed his red sword at me, only for me to parry with mine and spin kicked him away. The other two came charging at me simultaneously one slashed at me with his sword, I side-stepped and punched him in the gut, he backed up and held his stomach in pain. The other one charged his sword at me tip first and ducked, the other one recovered and both of them horizontally slashed at me, only for me to jump high above them and landed with my sword stabbed in the ground "Chidori stream!" I yelled as lightning emanates from the ground, electricuting the two thugs and knocking them out.

Red's POV

Oh my Oum, he's so COOL! He jumped over to my side and the guy with the bowler hat on the other "You were worth every cent, truly you were. Well, Red I think we can all say it's been an evenful evening and as much as I love to stick around..." he aims his... cane at us? "... I'm afraid this is where we part ways" he said "Uhhhhh... wha-" we said at the same time but got interrupted when he shot a flare at us, we braced for impact but there was smoke in front of us, in it was something light blue... "Oh my gosh, he used his Sussano'o again!" he exclaimed I was confused. "Seriously... you are too careless sometimes." he said "Heh, sorry about that big bro." he replied. The smoke cleared and it showed someone in front of us with a ribcage covering him, but in front of us, the guy was gone.