Usa

‧͙⁺˚*TAEHYUNG☽༓*˚⁺‧͙

"You can run but you can't hide, pretty boy!" Taehyung could hear their sickly wicked laughs while they chased after him

The poor boy already had bruises all over his body, a busted lip, and a black eye but his bullies can't even get enough. After Taehyung got away, they've been chasing him till they get a grip of him again.

Taehyung's breathing was rapid and he could've lost his breath if he didn't stop in a corner, hands on his knees as he pants harder, trying to catch his breath. His sweat rolling down his face, dampening his bangs and collar of his school uniform.

He could hear their faint runny steps towards his way, he tried to calm himself but his body gave in and failed before him. From all those running and chasing, his body couldn't take it anymore. He tried to stand up properly and eyes darting from the alleyway trying to find another way out and far away from his bullies.

But luck wasn't with his side this time, he could hear their footsteps getting closer and closer. He couldn't do anything but stand there and getting ready for what's going to come his way.

They jogged his way while smirks were proudly plastered in their faces, "A dead end, I told you he's fool." One of his bullies say as they all pant together and laughing at his comment. One of them cracked his knuckles while looking at Taehyung like he had the gut to fight back but it was completely the opposite.

The latter let out a shaky breath and looked at them with tearful pleading eyes. His busted lip quiver and his eyebrows knot together in sync.

"Gonna cry are we?" Their leader, tried to mock Taehyung's look and making all of them laugh just made his pride grow. Park Minjoon, the guy who picked on him first after he found out about Taehyung being gay.

And since that, Taehyung despised him, he could take the looks and whispers but he couldn't take their harsh comments, nicknames and abuse. When he started to gather his minions and kick the shit out of him made him feel raged.

They disgust him, just because they found out about his sexuality. They would come around the corner to beat him up and leave him bruised up every time they laid their eyes on him.

And Now Taehyung's sick of it. And he's not letting his guard down this time, and he's gonna show them they're wrong. That they misjudged him, underestimated him, he's going to fight back. Saying goodbye to the one and only Taehyung who totally is the opposite, the one who doesn't fight back, talk back, defend himself, being a coward, a fool who doesn't want to get involved in shit that would make himself regret what he did later on.

"No ones here, pretty boy. You can cry all you want, no ones gonna hear you. No ones gonna even know you existed." Minjoon's threatening voice made Taehyung shiver but he didn't mind it. And just looked for a way to beat the hell out of the five of them.

"Try to fight back again, and I'll show you how to grow some balls." One of Minjoon's minions say while rolling up his school uniform sleeves cocking his head to the side.

They charged towards Taehyung all at once, ready to beat his ass but Taehyung stepped back and let the leader go first. He instantly throws a punch towards Taehyung head but Taehyung was fast to doge it.

Minjoon let out an amused face, "feisty, just the way I wanted." He says and then tried to punch Taehyung again but Taehyung's fists was faster than his. Minjoon's face was abruptly turned to the side from the impact of Taehyung's fist directly on his jaw.

Taehyung swore he saw a tooth falling off of his mouth. And this time, Taehyung's tears were falling down his cheeks. He hurt someone, but he didn't feel guilty about it, he felt that he deserved it, and it lashed him all out.

Minjoon stepped back while holding his jaw and the side of his face where Taehyung punched and sat on the ground. His minions quickly rush their way to him and took a look if he was fine but Minjoon just coughed out blood.

One of them laughed hysterically,"You're going to regret this." He threatens and looked at Taehyung's damped face with tears. He smirked one last time and punched Taehyung straight in his stomach, Taehyung let out a painful groan, holding the pained area while he started to cough out his own blood.

He didn't mind it, he felt like he was used to the pain. Like it didn't bother him anymore, he couldn't feel pain in his body, he felt numb and he took advantage of it this time.

Taehyung smirks, and wipes his mouth with his school uniform sleeves, his own blood staining it. The one who punched him in the stomach looked confused with a hint of horror as his eyes widened. Taehyung quickly kicked his stomach and kicked his head after he touched his stomach head faced downwards in reflex.

From the impact of Taehyung's foot kicking his head, the guy instantly passed out and was sprawled on the floor beside the dumpster and Taehyung couldn't help but let out a devilish grin. He was proud he fought back at them and he's not done yet, there's three more left.

Once one of them saw what Taehyung did to to their ally, he quickly told Minjoon and his other allies to stand up and find a way to beat Taehyung without getting hurt themselves.

"Remember this day Minjoon, that the Taehyung you underestimated fights back. I won't stop until the five of you are badly injured because of me." They're eyes widened, Taehyung's threatening voice sent a cold shiver run down their spine.

And the three of them looked back at their friend sprawled on the floor, Minjoon couldn't speak. 5 guys versus one, and they were defeated.

And it's all what it takes to let them know Taehyung indeed has grown some balls.