Duha

As soon as his father pulled up in a old looking renovated inn, Taehyung instantly looked around his surroundings. they drove an hour to go down town just so his father can drop him off in the inn not knowing specifically why he was there.

his father looked at him,  fishing the keys out of his pocket. Handing it over to the confused latter with a stern look, Taehyung knowing that he would take this situation seriously end up taking the key that was now in his grasp.

After he came home, all bruised up and limping. His father was beyond furious after knowing that he was involved in a fight and how he found gay magazines and comics under his bed.

It was the same reaction when later that night after all the scolding, the school called and informed him of what happened and turn all allegations on him. turning the "what actually happened" upside down equally reaching out that the truth was untold.

Lying that Taehyung was the one who tried to start the fight, and broke his fellow schoolmate's jaw and other injuries also sending one in the hospital. Taehyung had a couple slaps here and there but he didn't shred even a single tear, because he knew he deserved it.

Albeit the consequences, he knew that it would teach them a lesson. Even if it cost him to get the punishments instead.

He didn't care if the false information spread out like wild fire in school, he just cared of what's coming in his way now. Why he was sent in the old looking renovated inn uninvited or he may be?

"Remember Taehyung, you're here for a reason. Don't you mess this up, whatever the girl is doing don't stop her." His father warns him, all he needed to do was let it happen.

Taehyung swallowed the lump on his throat as he tries not to look nervous because he was starting to shake from all of it. He didn't want to do this, especially if it was the day of his birthday but once his father had instructed him there's no turning back.

He just slouched down on the seat not ready to go out on the room he was supposed to be in. His father looked at him again and sighed, "Look son, I'm doing this because I want you to change. You know darn well that I don't like the way you are right now: being gay. I just want you to be the Taehyung I used to know." his father says truthfully, but that didn't stop Taehyung to deny it.

He should've supported him, but he's doing this instead of what they used to do, celebrating his birthday on a restaurant or having quality time with him but now he's on the door.

Room 30, same with the number on the key. He looked back, and gulped as he was contemplating if he should just go in or chicken out. Even if he did, the opposite of good may be coming his way, so he scooped up all the courage inserting the Key on the key hole, the white porcelain door creaking open, the whole room was modernized, it looked homey and spacious.

it was dimly lit, only the lamps gave light to the whole room but the lights of the presumable bathroom was on. and it gave a slight chill to Taehyung's whole body when he heard shuffling inside.

He closed the door and awkwardly stood still, the bed was still done, like no one has either laid down on it or even touched it. At this point he started sweating, and in the corner of his eyes he saw a figure just by the bathroom entry way.

as soon as his gaze turned to the person, Taehyung's eyes widened. he never looked at the person like this, with ideality, adore, fond, attracted nor attached. Even if she was a girl, his heart did something he wasn't quite sure of.

He was staring right at her, and analyzing......no scratch that, looking at her from top to bottom. Her body, was breathtaking and her curves showed perfection. Her skin, so white and pure, with pink blemishes here and there. It complemented her clothes and the way she shined in his eyes, even if the room was dimly lit.

He heard her giggle, eyes squinting into sweet little moon crescents, her perfectly pink plump lips turning to a bright cheerful smile, cheeks reaching her ears so dearly.

She was like a goddess, an angel standing there with such grace and posture, he heard her heavenly voice after her giggle, "Are you just gonna stare at me or are you waiting for me to take that shirt off?"

fuck