Chapter #4. The Inheritance Test Results!

Ragnock picked up the parchment and then began to read aloud:

| D=Dead | L=Alive | P=Imprisoned | P.I= Imprisoned but innocent |

Name: Harry James Potter-Magic

Mother: Lily Evans Potter(D) and Lady Hecate Magic(L)

Father: Lord James Charlus Potter(D)

Godparents:

Minerva McGonagall(L)

Sirius Orion Black III(P.I)

Claimable Lordships:

Potter

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Hogwarts

LeFey

Merlin/Emrys/Ambrosius

Pendragon (King Arthur was the last know head of house)

Peverell

Magic

Claimable Heirships:

Black (through Godfather)

McGonagall (through Godmother)

Dumbledore (by right of Merlin's choice and Illegal Magical Guardian)

Coronation/Kingship(s):

King of Camelot

King of Magic

King of Avalon (can only be unlocked once one is wielding the legendary sword: Excalibur)

King of Hogwarts and the lands surrounding it

King of the Entire Wizarding World

The True Master of Death!!!!

Then Everyone bowing their heads, Ragnock, in complete respect, shock, and mysterious awe, stated, "Your full name and title is that of... His Royal Highness; Lord and Prince Harry James Potter-Magic; Lord Potter-Magic-Hogwarts-Gryffindor-Ravenclaw-Hufflepuff-Slytherin-LeFey-Emrys-Peverell-Pendragon; Heir Black-McGonagall-Dumbledore; King of Magic-Avalon-Camelot; King of the Entire Wizarding World; and the True Master of Death!!!" was all Ragnock announced.

"Wait? What?! King? Wizarding World? I'm not a wizard?! I can't be a, a, a wizard, can I?" Now Harry was really confused. "Yes, you can, and are, a wizard and a King. Now, you need yo claim all of your titles." Ragnock said. Then suddenly a Goblin came barging right on in. "King Ragnock, Albus Dumbledore knows that Mr. Potter is here and is walking up to the bank as we speak! What do we tell him?!" "Just tell him that he will be out in a few moments. Keep him distracted. Now, Harry, you need to claim everything! Now!" Ragnock ordered and exclaimed. "Just say, I, your name, then all of your titles!" Ragnock explained. "Ok." was all that Harry said in response. Then, just as Harry finished claiming his titles, Dumbledore came right on barging in, his wand at the ready. "Harry, what have you just done and how did you even get here?" Dumbledore questioned, quite loudly to at that. Then, out of nowhere, Harry got a sudden burst of knowledge. "First, I want my wand back, Albus Dumbledore. Then I want to tell you what I've just done so when I finally attend the Wizengamot meeting that shall be held at the soonest possible convenience for me. I have just claimed all of my titles and before that the Magic IQ Test I took told me that I'm the greatest and most powerful wizard that shall ever exist, even more so than Merlin himself. I'm the child of the first prophecy to have ever been created. I have been adopted magically by Lady Hecate Magic herself. Before all of that, I had a Horcrux of the Dark Lord, Lord Voldemort, removed from my scar. My full name and title, is, as of this very moment, is Lord Harry James Potter-Magic-Hogwarts-Gryffindor-Hufflepuff-Ravenclaw-Slytherin-Peverell-LeFey-Emrys-Pendragon; Heir Black-McGonagall-Dumbledore; Prince/King of Magic-Avalon-Camelot; King of the entire Wizarding World; the True Master of Death."

That's when Dumbledore just fainted on the spot.