v;4

You weren't smiling this time. You looked at me with your cold dead eyes. What did I do?

Whatever it was,I'm sorry. But I guess it's too late.

_________

When will,Lisa and Nayeon see the façade Chaeyoung's put up.Its obvious to me,that she's just here for the image she has.

When will Nayeon take the guilt off herself?

Really its me.

Nayeon said that as a joke I'm sure,but I decided to actually do it. I convinced everyone. Really, the girls who aren't guilty are Seulgi and Wendy. The two that aren't here.

Oh,and Lisa.

I mean,she stopped coming here. I guess she just couldn't handle it. She can never handle things. Which is why I always made decisions for her.

Its funny how everyone here,blames themselves but one.

Chaeyoung you're a bitch. Lisa your innocent. Nayeon you're sick. But if she's sick then what would I be?

"Just come join us,your going nowhere following her." Wendy,I forgot she was here,"Hello??"

"No,I can't."I whispered softly."Ugh,what a baby."

Calling me a baby,for being guilty...Is that his the world works now. Maybe I've been too deep in thought, to see how things change.

The clacking of her boots,straying further away,just proved,so do people.

Wendy,the girl wears heels now?

Seulgi, since when did she get detention and wear miniskirts.

And,Chaeyoung since when did she ever laugh so loud and happily.

Since when did I,become someone else other than Bae Irene?

_______

end.