𝟘𝟙

𝖸𝖺𝗓𝗆𝖾𝗇
7:00 pmNY

"Moveeeeee" I whined trying to push Nasir off of me

"Moveeeeee" I whined trying to push Nasir off of me . My nail was literally bleeding and I had just got my shit done.

"Son you always in yo feelings" he finally got up and I rolled my eyes standing up. "Cause why would you break my nail!"

I fixed my hair since he wanna play fight and mess up my hair.

He was laying on the bed now scrolling on his phone , I scrunched up my face

"Shawty bad as hell" I heard him mumble

I stood in his mirror taking pictures because now he was just being petty for no reason .

He had got up and stood up behind me rubbing my pussy through my tights. I smacked his hand away

"Stop playing with me before I bend you over right here" he said in my ear .

𝘉𝘰𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵... 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨

"Gone now " I said walking off "because I'm mad, you know I just got my nails done" I huffed sitting on his bed grabbing his phone putting my fingerprint

He had hella messages I knew him and his homeboys had a group chat but like... noo

𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘺 .. 𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳

Sierra🖤: 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘺𝘥 🙄 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘵 ?

I scrunched up my face and looked up at him , he was too into his game.

"Nasir I thought you drop the Sierra bitch !" I said throwing the phone at his face.

He sighed looking down at his phone

"Son on my mama that was kado texting her!" He stood up putting his controller down . "Why you going through my shit anyways"

"Nigga why would kado text her off of your phone ? You sound dumb" I shook my head slipping on my pink slides.

"You always trippen damn .. we can't ever have a chill day"

I shrugged grabbing my overnight bag stuffing my stuff inside. "Take me home now"

He just stood there with a stale face with both of his hands in his sweats.

𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 😍😍😍

"Call a uber the fuck" he scrunched up his face sitting on the bed turning his game back on.

"What if I get kidnapped? See your not shit" I mumbled the last part walking out of his room going into the living room.

His sister was sitting on couch watching something on Netflix and once she saw me she shook her head laughing.

"I don't know why y'all doing the most, y'all gon be back"

"I'm foreal this time" I said pulling out my phone calling my Bestfriend to come pick me up.

𝗬𝗮𝘇𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲
9:00 𝗽𝗺

"Why he keep trying me on social media ma " I said going through his Instagram story.

She shook her head laughing and I rolled my eyes blocking him.

"Why is it so hard to let him go ma" I pouted hugging the pillow that was next to me.

There was a long pause until she started

"Well you gave yourself to him and you haven't been with anyone else but him, plus you shared alot with him" she told me

But I just couldn't understand why he couldn't be the same way I was in the relationship, he cheated but he swore he wouldn't do it again I took him back , Because I knew I could trust him  because he swore, I can't live without him and that's the scary apart about it. And last time we had broke up I felt so depressed without him.

𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗧 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗬𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗧 💕 𝗕𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗖𝗨𝗭 𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘