𝟘𝟞

𝘠𝘢𝘻𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 🖤
________________________________

"Unt aht Greg get out of my video" I pushed him a little while I recorded myself on snapchat.

I was currently in art and we barely did shit but sit around on our phones or takes naps, until one of the assistant principals came . But yeah you know how that went níggas start to act fake and act like they really teaching some shit but ain complaining.

"Son you always acting stuck up Ole fat face ass" he smacked his teeth mugging me.

"Oh you sound real mad " I laughed flipping my hair doing a little kissy face.

Sam jumped in the video and started twerking

𝘓𝘮𝘧𝘢𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘢𝘴𝘴.

"Y'all so ghetto" tyreik came in the camera pushing the hell out of her and I squared up with him.

"Now we gotta fight" 

"I'll fold yo luh ass" he said pulling up his jeans and I busted out laughing.

"You just talking yo yellow ass" I told him grabbing my phone waving his ass off.

"Language! Yazmen" Mr. Dickson said eyeing me making me smack my teeth hard as hell. Because I know damn well he heard them but bet ion even care.

"Right tell her" Greg said with his instgating ass.

"You too " he said peeping at him through his glasses.

"Bitch ass nigga" he mumbled flicking him off .

I laughed shaking my head sitting in my seat class was almost over and I just was so ready to go home and lay down with my baby.

"Take my picture bae" I said handing my phone too sam.

❤️↗️💬 11,457 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴𝙔𝙖𝙯𝙯𝙮𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡: 𝙄𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙩 🖤 𝙆𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙨𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙮: 𝙗𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙨𝙨 😐𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙚: 😍😍𝙉𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙧: @𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙜𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙨𝙨

❤️↗️💬
11,457 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴
𝙔𝙖𝙯𝙯𝙮𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡: 𝙄𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙩 🖤
𝙆𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙨𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙮: 𝙗𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙨𝙨 😐
𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙚: 😍😍
𝙉𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙧: @𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙜𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙨𝙨

"Nasir is funny as hell" Sam said reading through the comments and I shook my head liking his comment that's my baby though.

𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮..

"Nasirrrrr" I said putting my feet all up in his face and he smacked his teeth pushing my foot outta his way . "You always abusing me jackass" I mugged .

"Watch out , you see me playing my game"

"Ion give a fuck I wanna cuddle" I huffed pouting my lip .

"You always trynna cuddle get the fuck"

"Bet remember that" I mumbled getting on my phone looking at random Instagram quotes.

Nobody said shit at all I swear then Nasir wanna shout and stand up.

"WHERES THE FUCKING FOUL BAE" he said beating his chest. And I'm just staring at him eating my gummy bears slow because I'm lost.

"Bae ion know calm down" I scrunched up my face.

"You no fucking help I swear to god " he mumbled plopping down on the bed .

"Don't do to much bítch" I rolled my eyes getting on YouTube going to the MJ family .

"It's your girl lee lee I'm one of the baddest , Im classic" I stood up on his bed rapping poking him in his head .

"Bruh goneee"

"And I'm still holding free my daddy !" I got all in his ear .

He turned around and picking me up body slammed me on the bed and I busted out laughing. "Owe Nasir"

"You doing to much" he than put me in a headlock and I started breathing heavily .

"Now you know I have asthma" I choked out.

After we played around and took a nap and did allat extra shit we decided to meet up with our friends and go to the movies.

"Ooo let's watch frozen " Sam said looking at the different movies.

"Childish as hell" kado mumbled

"I know you ain't fucking talking" she told him

"Yeah bae we should watch frozen" I agreed with Sam and she hugged me her extra ass.

"Yeah negative"

I rolled my eyes this why I hate going to the movies with these niggas , they always trynna be difficult and shit.

"Damn look at her ass" kado said eyeing this darkskin and Sam eyed him.

I looked over at Nasir and he was looking to and I punched the shit out of his chest.

"What the fuck son"

"Don't fucking disrespect me I know you see me don't let kado get you fucked up" I said walking into the theater with Sam behind me.

"She blow me I'm ready to leave now" he mumbled.

𝙀𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.. 💕
&& 𝙞𝙠 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙜 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 ??