𝟙𝟛

𝘙𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘩 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩
( 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 )
_______________________________

                        𝘙𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘩 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩             ( 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 )_______________________________

"Honestly in my opinion you needa leave that nigga alone" my friend Dani said chewing on her twizzler and I rolled my eyes texting him back sighing loud as hell.

"Yeah ion need your opinion so mind yours" I simply said rubbing my stomach I was currently craving some Popeyes chicken and I barely ate that shit.

"Girl I- ok" she stood up slipping on her shoes and I rolled my eyes shrugging at the sametime  as she left out of the room "shawty mad for no reason" I chuckled.

𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮🙄: 𝙞𝙢 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚.

I cheesed and slipped on my Ugg's slides and made sure I was looking right applying my lipgloss. I grabbed my crossbody purse walking downstairs seeing my mama and stepdad on the couch all boo'd up , which shook the hell out of me

"Ma kado here I'll be back " I told her and she nodded while I just walked out getting into his car.

He was looking ahead with a mug on his face so I didn't bother to say anything.

"Soo..."he said finally breaking the silence and I looked up from my phone "what ? You have a whole attitude"

"Ain't nobody have no attitude what you want to eat bro" he said smacking his teeth and I rolled my eyes .

"Just get me some Popeyes" I mumbled

He nodded and his phone started flashing and kylan flashed across his phone and I looked over at him crossing my arms over my chest.

"So you still talking to that bitch" I titled my head to the side reaching for his phone but he slapped it.

"Man move you ain't my bitch so move around"

I felt my eyes burning so I closed my eyes and started sniffling lowly. "Wh-why you keep treating me like this I want us to be a family" I was now in full blown tears

"Bro chill it's not that serious" he said pulling me into him wiping my tears.

"What do you mean!" I pushed him away a little hiccuping "take me serious"

He sighed and just looked at me
_______________________________
After we left Popeyes we decided to go back to his grandma house and we were all layed up in his bed while he was rubbing my belly.

"I'm hungry again" I mumbled playing with his ear , I noticed his light snores so I sighed getting on my phone taking cute pictures.

That's when his room door flew open and that kiesha girl off Instagram stood there looking in disbelief.

"KADO I KNOW YOU FUCKING LYING" she yelled being extra as hell. Kado quickly jumped up looking at her rubbing the sleep from out his eyes.

"The Fuck you doing here kiesha" he said slowly getting up.

She tried to run up on me but I stood up on the bed while he held her back.

"Bitch you weak ass bitch where that same energy you had on Instagram" she yelled over his shoulder.

"Bitch why you so pressed ion even know why he fucking yo ugly ass that tired ass lace" I told her clapping my hands while laughing.

"Oooo kado you better get this thot"

He huffed loudly trynna push her out the room but she kept trynna get to me and I was dying laughing.

"Girl you look crazy ass fuck my baby daddy don't want you nomore!"

"Man both of yall shut yall ass up my grandma-

"Get both of this little tramps out my house now AMIR" his grandma came from out of nowhere and I rolled my eyes getting off the bed grabbing my things

"This is too much" I mumbled

𝙃𝘼𝘿 𝙏𝙊 𝙂𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙔 𝙀𝙇𝙎𝙀 𝙋𝙊𝙑.. 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙐𝙋𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉