Love Does Exist/Finale

'I love you to the moon and back, Haejoo-ah. You know that, right? Never forget that you're loved. Whenever you feel down, remember that I, Kim Seokjin, loves you no matter what. Promise me that you'll never leave me...'

"Hhh..!"

Haejoo wakes up from her dream filled with Seokjin's caring words. She doesn't remember how she fell asleep but she can already see the daylight of the next day through the window.

"Seokjin oppa..."

She slowly turns to her left side and sighs.

"Oppa..."

She gets up, takes a shower, changes clothes and puts on the long coat that Seokjin gave her years ago as if she was going out somewhere. Then, she goes downstairs to meet her father.

When he sees her walking into the living-room,

"Haejoo-ah..! Wait, where are you going? You should be resting."

"Dad.., please drive me to there..."

"Where?"

"Seokjin..."

Both the father and the daughter look at each other and the living-room becomes silent for some seconds.

"Okay..."

.....

.....

.....

The man who loved her from the deepest part of his heart,

'From this day on, you're mine, Han Haejoo. This hand I'm holding.., I'll never let it go. I promise you.'

The man who always worried for her in the smallest situations,

'You had a cut on your hand!? Han Haejoo, I told you to be careful! Ugh, anyway, are you okay? Does that hurt you?'

The man who always listened to her hardships,

'Tell me everything. Who has done what to you? IN DETAILS. TELL ME."

The man nagged her like a mother, scolded her like a father, joked around her like a brother but loved her like a real man.

'HAN HAEJOO, DID YOU JUST- you little human being, come here!'

whenever she tried to tie his hair or put some bits of powder on his face.

The man who always held her hands in the tightest way, hugged her in the safest and warmest way, kissed her lips in the most passionate and deepest way and loved her in the truest way.....

All in one phrase - the perfect man of her dreams.

.....

.....

.....

"Haejoo-ah"

Her dad breaks the silence and her thoughts.

"Hmm?"

"Do you really remember what happened three years ago now?"

"Yeah... Everything... Crystal clear...."

"Are you even feeling okay, dear? I'm worried of you..."

"I am... Please just tell me when we arrive there. I'll close my eyes for a while..."