SPECIAL CHAPTER

Hello guys, this is a very special and emotional chapter written for me by my best best friend a.k.a a talented author hmuzizi . I decided to add this after the finale because I just...can't help, plus it got me real good and made me tear up *hats off and a 90 degree bow* Check out her work, too! It would even be better if you're a fan of Stranger Things *wink wink* !!!

Warning : Please read this only if you've finished reading the whole thing until the finale.

Author's note : play the song I attached while reading this for a better experience. thank you.💕

[Han Haejoo's POV]

It was a rainy Sunday morning. The sky above Seoul was dark as if black ink had been poured all over the bright cotton sky.

Many drops of rain were hitting the window pane with force. The rain was so heavy that it nearly sounded like it was gonna break the glass of the window.

I was awake since 5 am and I had been looking through my window with a warm cup of roasted coffee. The reason why I woke up that early wasn't just because of the storm.....

It was the first death anniversary of Seokjin oppa.

The sky was crying.....
It understood how I was feeling inside, huh....?

I was feeling empty, but then I realized I had to distract myself with something. Fortunately, I remembered I had received a box from the delivery company yesterday.

Yesterday, I didn't have a chance to open it as my dad visited me and spent time with me. I was at our family's guest house for a week.

Putting down the coffee cup on the dining table, I set the hand-sized box and opened it with scissors.

The first thing I saw inside the box was a cute red memory-stick that had a symbol of infinity and a heart on it.

Thank goodness, there was a letter inside the box, too. I opened the envelope with care and read a neat handwritten letter.

It said,

"Hello, Haejoo, this is Seokjin's close friend from Ilsan, Kim Namjoon. I had a chance to gather his things after he passed away and so, I found this very special thing in his room, inside his drawer. Judging by the symbol on it, I believe it belongs to you. Ahh, and sorry for being late at sending because I messed up and broke some of Jin's stuffs so I had to manage them first. You can ask me what you wanna know anytime or tell me if you need any help. I'm always on Twitter! Thank you, Haejoo-ssi."

My heart dropped as soon as I realized that this belongs to Seokjin. I nearly cursed at myself because I didn't open it as soon as the delivery came.

I tried to calm down myself first, then went into the TV room to see what the memory-stick was about.

As it was stormy outside, the TV room was dark and gloomy that I can only see the light that came from the TV.

I inserted the red memory-stick inside the TV USB pattern and made myself comfy on the couch.

The rain didn't stop. The rain drops were still as loud and heavy as it was in the morning.

When would the sky stop crying..?

While I was lost in the thought of the rain, a voice from TV made me jump.

"AH!!!! Oh!!!!"

I paused as soon as I heard Seokjin's voice.

I sat there blankly for 5 minutes because I realized it was Seokjin's self-recorded video.

Making myself calm, I pressed the play button.