babygirl

"Your all mine now" she cooed, sending shivers down my spine.
-

Coco pov

She pushed a lock of hair behind my ear,
"Tell me your name"
I said my middle name, "Fern"
Her soft smile turned into a pissed look as she rose her hand and swung it right into my cheek.
"Don't lie to me" She spoke coldly with an unsettling blankness in her eyes.
Anger boiled inside of me from the sudden pain.
But how did she know I was lying?

I lowered my eyebrows, showing her my anger, what the fuck was wrong with this girl and what did she want.
Her arm rose making me suddenly spit out my name before her hand came in contact with my cheek again.
"Coco!" I shouted flinching at her arm that was still held out.
"Age"
"16" I replied quickly getting a lump in my throat, wanting to cry.
She lowered her arm and smirked, "good girl"

Billies pov

She was just perfect, deep brown wavey hair, green eyes, and freckles;
And coco...what a cute ass name.
I held her in my arms leaving kisses on the back of her neck..I couldn't believe she was all mine.
"Bil were about to head out" Danielle yelled up
"Ight" I yelled back, sliding Coco off my lap. She started panicking when I grabbed her wrist, "baby it will be ok" I tried to assure her but she wouldn't calm down. Soft cries escaped her lips, growing louder as we walked down the stairs.
"Bil be careful, the last thing we need is her escaping then we get caught." Finneas hollered over, raising an eyebrow, letting me know his concern with the situation.
"Don't worry Coco won't escape, right coco?" I looked down at her, there was a hesitation, "no" she replied, her lip quivering.
I held her wrist tighter as I opened the door to the van.
"Don't try fuck shit" I hissed trusting she wouldn't try to run or scream.
I kept my eyes drawn on her as made our way to the van about a half a block away.
"Good girl" I smiled with relief.
I hoped in, locking the doors till the rest of the gang came back.
I loosely tied her wrists together making sure not to hurt her.
"Baby there's not enough room you'll have to sit on my lap"
She just sat there ignoring me, peering out the window.
I snaked my arms around her and roughly pulled her down on my lap as the everyone piled in.
I slid a strand of hair behind her ear, "next time obey me" I whispered as the car started.
She sat on my left leg staring out the window, as the frosty glass melted slowly from the heat of the car. Every now and then I would feel a warm liquid fall on my leg from coco. Tears, great. I turned her around letting her cry in my chest.
Ater an hour I let her lay on my lap.
"Tell me about yourself honey" I broke the silence, playing with her soft hair.
"My favorite color is dark blue, I love watermelon, my best friend is butterscotch, my dog, I have a fear of insects, and I don't like when people kidnap me" she said passive aggressively, with a little more anger in the last part.
I sighed letting the silence take over for a few seconds, pondering what to say next.
"Well you're going to like it here and I don't want to hear otherwise, got that?" I replied sternly, wanting her to love me back if that was even possible, I mean afterall I did kidnap her against her will, what kind of person falls in love with their kidnapper?
"Or what" her voice was shaky as if she wasn't as confident as she thought.
"Or there will be consequences, which reminds me to go over the rules with you when we get home." I stated dragging my fingers through her roots.
Silence grew as her breath quickly fell in a pattern which told she was asleep now.