police

"Out" Billie ordered.
-

Coco pov

I quickly jumped out and stood there still feeling weak in my legs.
She quickly hoped out grabbing my wrist as if I were going to run away.
I stumbled on the small pebbles that scattered unevenly on the driveway.
Every now and then Billie would aggressively yank me up so I couldn't stumble as much.
"I should've escaped" I mouthed slightly to myself, ever so slightly letting a whisper out.
"Huh?" Billie said loud, making my heart race all over again.
"N-nothing" I replied quickly, as she opened the door.
The usual smell of wood hit me.
"Go upstairs" she demanded letting my wrist go.
I ran up the stairs, skipping 2 steps and headed into my room.
A sudden knot appeared in my throat once again as I collapsed in the bed and cried.
I wanted to scream in anger and regret from not escaping when I had the advantage. I dove under the covers, hearing the dreadful sound of footsteps on the wooden stairs.
The door creaked open, making me curl up tighter.
There was a moment of silence before she ripped the covers off, "your in big trouble babygirl" she stated staring down on me. I whimpered as she took my sore wrist and jerked me up.
I brushed my eyes to get rid of the rest of the tears.
"Why did you answer her let alone smile...especially since you already made that mistake." She gripped my jaw hard speaking forcefully, slightly with remorse.
"It was a friendly smile" I managed to say in between sobs.
I felt a burning sensation on my cheek. Billie slapped me.
"Don't lie to me kitten, I saw that smile"
"I'm not lying" I yelled almost screaming, causing her to hit me again.
I flipped over to the opposite side of Billie to show her to fuck off.
She grabbed my ankle and yanked me off the bed to where I made a thump, landing on the floor.
I swatted at Billie who tried to grab my hands to pin down along with my legs.
Sirens appeared in the distance.
We both froze and the whole house went completely silent which usually had someone talking or cooking from downstairs.
Fear replaced anger from Billies eyes.
She jumped off me and quickly ran out the room and came back with something in her hand, quietly locking the door.
So much was happening I couldn't process it.
Billie ran back up locking the door quietly behind her as she grabbed me and shoved me in the closet with her.
"HELP" i squirmed around banging on the closet door.
"Shh" she whispered softly in my ear as her hand was placed roughly over my mouth.
She wrapped her legs around me so I couldn't make a sound.
Her hands tightly wrapped around my neck as i felt a hard pinch in my neck.
Everything became quieter as i fell asleep.

Billie pov

*BANG BANG BANG*
"POLICE OPEN UP!!!"

I heard from outside making my heart drop in fear.
I stuck propofol in coco making her fall asleep.
I could tell Finneas was the one who opened the door, hearing his voice along with another unknown voice, which was the police officer.
A few pairs of footsteps trampled up in unison.
It was completely silent.
I heard the sound of the doorknob turning from outside the closet.
We were pretty covered so it would be pretty hard for them to see us.
The closet filled with darkness again relieving me. I looked down at coco as best i could in the dark, she was fast asleep.