Chapter 34

Echo POV

"Then I challenge you all-" Sikowitz says after almost exploding when everyone was using their phones. However he wasn't even done talking when Robbie took his shirt off and started walking towards him asking for a fight, I'm honestly not surprised anymore.

"I don't think he means a fight." Andre says as Sikowitz covered his view towards Robbie.

"I will give each and every one of you all A's for the whole semester." Sikowitz says causing me to raise a brow.

"If?" Tori asks.

"If you can all go one full week without using modern technology." Sikowitz says.

"No phones?" Cat asks.

"No phones and no laptops or Pearpads. No electronic device made since I was born. Want to take that bet?" Sikowitz asks.

"Count me out." I say.

"Why?" Beck asks.

"Why would I accept? I mean you guys were the ones using your phones mine is in silence mode in my bag. I am not going to complicate my life for a stupid bet like this. I already have a good grade in this class so I don't need it." I answer.

"So you're not addicted to your phone?" Sikowitz asks making me smirk.

"Have you ever seen me with my phone in your class? I'm not doing this challenge." I say.

"Alright, so Echo is out, what about the rest of you?" Sikowitz asks causing everyone to look at each other before Tori got up.

"Let's do it." She says extending her hand towards Sikowitz.

"Great, let's have your phones." Sikowitz says as everyone got up giving up their phones.

"You're doing this too?" I ask Erik as he shrugged.

"Having a bit of a break from my phone would be nice." He says making me giggle.

"And the contest begins now." Sikowitz says.

"Wait, how would you know we're not using other people's phones?" Jade asks.

"Because I trust your honesty and I'm going to have Sinjin and Burf spy on you." Sikowitz says.

"If they show up at my house I swear I'll kick their asses." I warn causing Beck to chuckle wrapping his hand around me and kiss my cheek.

~~

"So you don't have your phone and this is your idea of fun? Don't we have to eat?" I ask giggling as he kisses my neck. He had dragged me to a closet locking the door and pinned me to it.

"We are." He smirks making me gasp as he kisses me gripping my ass.

"Oh fuck.. how the hell did you get even hornier?" I ask to the kiss as his hands unbutton my jeans.

"Yeah? Wait until school is done." He says smirking at me while pulling my jeans down.

"Beck." I say surprise at his actions.

"We're at school." I groan when his fingers go in.

"We're having lunch." He say smirking.

Third Person POV ~Short~

"Um guys.." Tori says causing everyone to look at her.

"Where are Echo and Beck?" She asks causing everyone to look around before noticing they were nowhere to be seen.

~Next day~

Echo POV

"Hey Echo.. what's that behind your ear?" Tori asks causing me to blush and cover my ear as Jade gave me a smirk along with Beck who was the cause of it. 

"What happened to you?" I ask quickly when my brother come in with scratches on his face and egg on his shirt anything to keep the attention from myself.

"Jessica Baxter. She texted me about a 100 times last night and I didn't text her back." Erik says looking back at Sikowitz.

"Well did you explain to her that you can't use a phone?" Tori asks.

"Yeah right after she threw this egg at me and scratched my face.

"You better have also told her not talk to you again, I don't need a crazy girl as your girlfriend. Last thing I want is her getting jealous you hang out with me." I say to him.

"Aw. Did Ericky get eggy the scratchy?" Sikowitz asked.

"Yes, yes he diddy." Erik says grabbing a towel and cleaning his shirt.

"Listen if you all want to use your phones, they're right here." Sikowitz says mocking them causing Cat to go crazy. Damn she even knocked Erik down! Soon after they managed to control Cat the boys didn't want to be penalized for what the girls did and this turned into a competition, girls vs. boys.

~~

"Hey girls, I heard a conversation between my brother and Beck. Sikowitz apparently got into this competition so I don't see why I wouldn't be able to as well." I say smirking.

"What?" Tori asked.

"Tomorrow Robbie is going to dress really silly and they are going to make you believe they took their phones first." I say in the little meeting at Tori's house.

"Alright.. what do you have in mind?" Jade asks from the couch sitting on Cat.

"I brought these." I say with the bag in my hand.

"Ok?" Tori asked confused.

"How is that going to help us?" Jade asks.

"Tomorrow I'll go early in the morning and replace your phones with these ones." I say pulling plastic look alikes of their phones and they look like their turned on with the sticker.

"As soon as you take them act like your taking pics of Robbie, don't worry I'll take pics of him and send them to you. When the boys think they won I'll make Beck use his phone in front of Sikowitz and then I'll give you your phones." I say.

"Genius!" Tori says making me smirk.

~Next day~

As soon as the boys took their phones and the girls started acting like they were taking pics of Robbie while I actually take them Sikowitz ended the contest declaring the boys the winners and the boys rubbing it in the girls face. The girls acted defeated while I walked to Beck.

"Good job babe.. I knew you could do it." I say kissing his cheek getting close to his ear.

"Which is why I sent something to you last night for this moment." I whisper before pulling away smirking at him causing his eyes to widen slightly before he quickly turned his phone on and went to his messages.

"And the girls win!" I say causing Sikowitz to look at me.

"What are you talking about?" Beck asks as I point at Beck as the girls smirked showing the boys the fake phones.

"They're plastic phones. Their phones are-" I start taking off my bag showing Sikowitz the real phones.

"In my bag. I figured if the boys could get outside help then so could the girls." I say smirking.

"You tricked me!" Beck says.

"I may be your girlfriend, I may be your friend but first and always Echo Walker.. is a girl." I say saying the same Sikowitz said as the girls imitated the boys and we started walking around them saying 'girl power!' like they had done.