~Chapter 19~

Dave's POV

Andy and Kylee are cuddling and I'm worried. My leg is going up and down, tapping the floor. "I'm going to ask Kylee to tell her friends she's in the hospital" I thought. I turned to look at Kylee she was sleeping and so was Andy. I slowly took Kylees phone out of her hand and started calling her friend Devyn.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Uhm I don't kn-" she cut me off

"Who is this?!" she yelled into the phone

"Amelia's boyfriend. I took Kylees phone to tell you that Amelia's in the hospital" I sighed

"Oh my god. Why?" she asked shocked

"She got shot..." I left it at that it went silent for a few seconds.

"Oh god. I'm coming over there right now" she sounded like she was gonna cry

"No no. Don't its 10 and they're probably going to tell us to get out" I sighed

"Okay. But tell me what happens when she's done, because I'm assuming she's in the OR?"

"Uhm yeah. I have to go call her other friends so yeah. Bye" I ended the call before she could say bye. The next person I called was her friend Emily. Yeah it was like Devyns conversation just Emily was louder. Then I called Carolina, Kody, Carly, and Chayce.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT KYLEE?" he yelled Ito the phone

"Chayce it's Amelia's boyfriend Dave sh-" he cut me off. Damn what is up with people and cutting me off.

"Oh. What do you want?"

"To tell you that Amelia's in-" HE FUCKING CUT ME OFF AGAIN

"I don't care where Amelia is"

"You will care now....shes in the hospital" he was gonna say something but I got louder "She got shot"

"Oh my god..... Stupid ass"

"Holy fuck Chayce she got shot. Obviously your not her guy bestfriend" I hung up. I had to tell her friends on Instagram. She will nevermind. A nurse came up to me.

"Amelia requested for you. But your friends have to go" she said very nicely and slowly. I nodded I woke up Andy and told him. He picked up Kylee and went back to his car. I followed the nurse to Amelia's room. I walked in and a doctor was playing with a machine thing (lol idk) I saw Amelia on the bed looking tired as ever and she still looked great. I sat next to her.

"Her clothes are here, sir" the doctor said giving me her clothes and her phone. The doctor was probably in his early 40s well at least it looked like it. I held her hand.

"Hey" she said softly

"Hey" I said about to put my hand on her face to stroke her cheek, but serge stopped me. She grabbed my hand and looked at it.

"What happened to your hand?" she asked staring at my fist. I went silent "Oh my god Dave! What did you punch?" she laughed but she held her stomach. I guess it hurt to laugh.

"I uhh punched the restroom mirror." I laughed and she smiled. She faced towards me. I leaned in and kissed her. "Dave. I love you" she said running her hand through my hair, I blushed "I love you too" I smirked and kissed her again. She fell asleep holding my hand. Then I fell asleep.
_________morning___________

Dave's POV

I woke up as Amelia was still holding my hand. Then the doctor walks in. "Oh hello your finally awake." We soft laughed "Amelia can go home now. Just she has to be careful being hurt like that. I would say it will take about 5 to 7 months to heal. Its that long because of how far the bullet went in. It didn't hurt anything in her. So yeah you guys are good to go." The doctor explained "Oh ok thank you" he nodded. I shook Amelia softly to wake her.

"Hey baby. We can go now" I softly said while playing with her hair. She nodded and got up. "Alright let's go to the girls bathroom to get you changed." She nodded again and let me pull her to the bathroom I had to hold her and her clothes while holding the back of the hospital gown so no one wouldn't see her ass. We got to the door and I opened it. She walked in and immediately walked to the sink.

"Can you help me?" She asked I nodded. I walked in and closed the door. I took off her gown (tbh I hate saying that word. It sounds weird) and she was just in her bra and underwear. I helped her get a MIW tank on, then in her skinnies. Somehow she still had her bracelets on and her CTE necklace. I gave her a piggie back ride to the front of the hospital and I called Andy to pick us up and luckily they were nearby.

I opened the back door and put Amelia in then me, since Kylee was in the front.
__________________________

Amelia's POV

Dave out me in the car and he went tithe other side. I hugged Kylee but the seat head was in between us. She held my arms. "Kylee I'm not dead" I laughed then held my stomach. She laughed "Yeah thank god. But it's almost Halloween it's just a week from now." "Oh yeah. Me and Dave's anniversary is on the 20th" I squealed Dave rubbed my back. "So Amelia. I know you haven't listened to Motionless in White in a while. So give me your phone." Andy said putting his hand by me while watching the road. I gave him my phone and he turned on Reincarnate. Kylee and I started headbanging. Dave and Andy just laughed.