~Chapter 22~

Kylees POV (when Chris told her)
Amelia texted me.
A- Ima perform with MIW so yea
K- Okay. I'm just yelling at your ex
She didn't text back but yeah I ran over to the CTE bus and barged in there. Acacia was on the ground and Benn was picking her up. After he picked her up he went outside and threw her on the floor.
"Hey Kylee. I know your here to tell at Dave and we are too. But we have to leave in like 15 minutes because we need to perform." Hayden explained
"I know I just need to tell him what he lost." I said and walked up to Dave an slapped him "YOU'RE A FUCKING DUMBASS YOU JUST LOST THE G-" I blew up on him but he cut me off "The emo girl!" He screamed in my face
"SHE'S NOT EMO ACACIA CUT HER WRIST TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THAT!! DAVE WHY ARE YOU BEING SO DUMB?! AT OTHER TIMES YOU WERE THE SMART ONE NOW YOU'RE JUST BEING STUPID!" I took a deep breathe and sighed " She loved you Dave... she loved you a lot. You were the best thing that ever happened to her, well boyfriend wise, and well. She's probably hurting but not giving one fuck right now! Because you are just like the rest of the guys she's dated now! She never wanted to loose you... she felt safe with you. She, she I don't know anymore. Just you lost something special." I explained. I heard someone talking like in a whisper it was coming from my front pocket. Oh no I butt-dialed someone. I took out my phone and looked at the call it was Amelia (I know this wasn't in the other chapter I forgot to add it in the bathroom part)
"Oh my god" I said an put it on speaker "Amelia?"
"Just tell him he didn't loose something special because I'm not!" She hung up and Dave stared at my phone crying. I walked out and walked over to the MIW bus. They weren't there. They were performing. Ugh. I ran over to the BVB bus they weren't playing till and hour from now. I ran into CC.
"Hey. You look mad?" He said.
"Yeah. It's Amelia and her ex-boyfriend" I said
"I thought you said he committed suicide?" He asked
"Yes. But not him Dave." I said
"Dave?! They broke up!!??" He asked shocked
"Yes. I'm gonna go tell Andy right now so see you later" I gave him the peace sign and ran to the bus which wasn't that far.
"Andy?" I asked peeking my head through the door.
"Hey. What's up?" He asked about to kiss me but I stopped him
"Sorry to be like this right now but not in the mood for kissing. Uhm Amelia and Dave broke up" I said he asked why and I told him why "Oh my god. But they were such a perfect couple" he whined
"I know right" I said and we started walking around the venue
__________________________
Amelia's POV
We got our of the backstage area and I was holding the lighter in the pocket of my jacket. We were walking by the stage to the CTE one and we got stopped by Bryan Stars I tried ignoring him but Chris said hi.
"Hey guys! Who's this?" He asked pointing to me
"She's Amelia Tetley or Amelia Nightmare. She performed with us because she just got over a break up. But yeah" he explained
"Hey" I said
"Hey. Are you Dave Escamillas girlfriend?" Bryan asked
"Well ex but yeah" I replied trying to hold the tears back.
"Oh I'm sorry" he said and hugged me. I hugged back "Why? If I may ask?" He asked
"Uhm" I started then explained the whole thing I felt my eyes were getting red from all the tears being held back. The rain was helping so I just cried and no one noticed because the rain was hitting my face. I guess Ricky noticed because he hugged me.
"Aww. So what are you doing right now?" He asked
"Getting revenge" I laughed and wiped my nose. Someone hugged me from behind "Do you need me to kill him?" Asked a familiar voice, it was Ronnie, I put all my body weight on him since he was holding me "No. I'm getting revenge right now" I said.
"Woah what's happening here?" Bryan laughed
"Oh yeah just last year we figured out we were brother and sister so yeah" Ronnie said as he tickled me "Stop!" I ordered "Okay!" He said "But can I watch?" He asked. I nodded. We ran over to the CTE stage and Andy saw me he pointed to where fans can stay and watch from behind. I'm surprised he could tell it was me. We walked over to the area of the stage and they started playing Makeshift Chemistry. HA I thought. They were getting to the part where Dave says 'But that bitch don't even notice me' so I went on stage and hung by Andy. When Dave was about to say it I pulled out the lighter and lit it, then blew it across the stage. No one got burnt everyone just moved out of the way. "What the fuck? Are you like a dragon?" Hayden asked backing away
"Something like that" I said and walked away. " Amelia we have to go to a signing. Do you wanna go?" Ghost asked "Uhm no. I wanna go back to the bus" I said crying still looking at Dave, he looked at me and started crying then turned back around. Andy hugged him and I just ran over to the guys who was a little ahead of me. They were walking to their signing tent, but I just wanted to go back to the bus so I followed them till I had to make a right. When I was about to make a right Chris stopped me.
"You guys can go ahead Ill be right there." He said to the guys and wave them off "Alright Amelia I'm trusting you alone, but I swear to god if you cut yourself. I would never be able to forgive myself" Chris said hugging me. I broke the hug "To be honest, I really just want to cry my eyes out." I said and thought 'maybe I want to cut maybe I don't' but then he hugged me again and left. I ran to the bus and was looking through its drawers in the bathroom. I found a razor blade. My good side was telling me not to do it and the evil side was telling me to. I did what the evil one said, but I didn't want them to be noticeable so I took off my pants and cut my right leg well my calf. I cut it about six times then I heard someone knocking on the bus door.