⎯⎯ CAFE

HOSUH X STEPHEN

HOSUH X STEPHEN

Stephen stepped into the cafe letting warm air greet his face. It was an early winter morning, causing the purple-haired boy to crave a warm drink more than anything.

Completely forgetting the harsh weather outside, he stepped towards the large menu. A small smile grew on his face as he thought of how good some coffee would feel against his cold fingers. Catching a quick glimpse of the server, his cheeks instantly turned red. How could he have forgotten that Hosuh worked here.

Instantly his eyes darted across the room, just in case someone would catch him staring. He could feel the blood rushing up to his cold face. It was almost embarrassing how he could be so vulnerable just from the sight of the younger.

"May I take your order" a soft voice called out. It was so angelic, Stephen swore his heart missed a beat. He slowly brought himself to look at the silver-haired boy, causing his stomach to twist. It was a feeling he both hated and loved, making him unsure of what to order at that moment.

"Uh sorry, a peppermint hot chocolate please" he coughed out. He felt like passing out any moment now. The younger boy got started on the order as Stephen collected himself. Every second that went by felt like an eternity, and he just couldn't stop himself from staring. Every movement looked so graceful. All he wanted was to know what'd feel like to hold hosuh's hands. It was like he was put into a trance that he couldn't get out of. But even the best things have to end, and soon the hot chocolate was done.

"here you go sir" hosuh chirped handing over the cup. it was so perfect Stephen couldn't dare drink from it anymore. He paid and bid goodbye leaving him starstruck from the small and euphoric interaction. Making a quick mental note to come back again soon.

↱ comments are appreciated  ↲