🖤3❌

A sharp pain woke heather

A sharp pain woke heather. She drew in a sharp breath and her eyes opened. Light nearly blinded her. A man with round glasses and a shiny bald head was drawing blood from her arm. She squirmed but realized she was being restrained. She began to panic, breathing heavier and trying to escape. The man drawing blood noticed. "Now now, Muse, do not struggle it will make it worse." He spoke in a thick European accent. It didn't calm heather down at all. "Let me go." She hissed as she continued to struggle. "Oh dear. Boys please come take care of our little chatter box." The man instructed. Two men came over and tied a tight gag around her mouth to keep her quiet. The man took the vile of blood he had taken from her and turned to a small table on the other side of the room. He poured some of her blood into a glass dish and examined it. "It looks ordinary." He spoke to himself. Heather watched him with wife worried eyes. The man then added a glowing solution to the dish. Her blood sizzled and began to glow as well.

"Astounding

"Astounding." The man breathed as he watched the blood mixture glow and sizzle. "She's a match." He turned to her with a crazed smile on his face. "Looks like you and I will be getting to know each other quite well, little muse." He grinned. Heather looked at him, terrified, as she watched him. "I will arrange for your infusions to begin tomorrow." He spoke to himself as he turned back to his desk and jotted something down a piece of paper. Then he turned back to her. "Now you will need some rest to prepare for your big day. My 'friend' will take you to your room." The way he said the word "friend" was as if it were to be taken with a grain of salt. A man stepped forwards, the same man who had been on the motorcycle and the same man who pulled her out of her sisters wrecked car. "My little muse, meet the Winter Soldier."

The thing that stuck out the most about him was his metal arm

The thing that stuck out the most about him was his metal arm. Heather found herself astounded by it. How could a man be both flesh and metal? It blew her mind. It was like the Bionic Man only... well this guy was most likely an assassin of some kind. She stared at him in terror, her gag still preventing her from speaking. "I'm expecting you to rest. You will need it for tomorrow." The European spoke and gestured for the winter soldier to show her out. And by 'show her out' the man with the metal arm picked up the girl and draped her over his back like a sack of flour. Heather wiggled and tried to free herself from his grip but he only tightened it.

Heather was thrown on to a small rock hard bed in a tiny room

Heather was thrown on to a small rock hard bed in a tiny room. The Winter Soldier showed no emotion as he fastened shackles around her feet to keep her from escaping. The man ripped the gag harshly from her mouth causing it to rub her the corners of her mouth raw in the process. "Don't you have any kind of decency?" Heather scolded, finally able to speak. "Let me go." She shouted but the Winter Soldier acted as if he didn't hear her. He took out a cloth and drenched it in a mysterious liquid. He placed the cloth over her mouth and nose. "ты будешь отдыхать" he spoke emotionless. Heather began to breathe in the fumes from the cloth which felt faintly familiar. She could feel her senses fading as her eyes grew heavy and she drifted off into a dreamless empty sleep.