🖤6❌

"You're waking up

"You're waking up. Good." Alexi said as he walked over to Heather. An I-V type needle had been attached to her arm and the glowing white fluid was being administered to her body. She hissed as her nerves came back to life and she could feel the burning sensation of the chemical mixing with her blood. Her arm was a rash red color, like the fluid was burning her skin. And it felt like it too. "Don't worry." Alexi said as he caught her eyes. He could sense the worry and pain that reflected off of her. "Everything is completely safe. You will be okay." He lied confidently with a grin. "Commander Raoul has doubts about your abilities and performance." Alexi said before turning to look over several papers of research and graphs. Several statistics from experiments. "Not to worry. I have devised a solution." He began pressing little patches to her forehead. Each patch had a long thin wire that ran to a box with several dials on it. Heather became worried. "This is going to work, my little muse." He said before turning one of the dials all the way up. Heather's back arched as an extreme pain surged through her body like a bolt of lightning. She screamed out in pain but a rag was quickly shoved in her mouth to keep her quiet. Alexi turned up another dial and Heather felt tears form in her eyes. She could hear a monotoned voice repeating something in her mind very faintly. "The winter wolf has invited you to summer." The voice muttered over and over again. Alexi watched her pain and torment and jotted several things down on his clipboard. "It has to."

"Ah Commander Raoul

"Ah Commander Raoul. Good to see you." "This better not be a waste of my time, Alexi." The commander warned Alexi who couldn't seem to stop smiling. "Oh no sir, it isn't." He said and he turned to look at Heather who was behind a thick wall of glass which was one sided for their viewing pleasure. She looked scared and cold. "What is this?" The commander asked as he looked from the muse to Alexi skeptically. "Just watch, sir." Alexi instructed. He pressed a button on a small remote he held in his hand and once he did several men came into the room with Heather. They began attacking her, throwing punches and kicking at her. They were over powering her. Heather didn't even get a chance to try to fight back. "I knew your little 'muse' wouldn't account for much." The commander hissed as he watched the girl get taken out by all the men. Alexi smiled. "Sir, that's part of her appeal. No one knows of the monster that lies beneath her beautiful face." Alexi leaned down to the remote in his hands. He pressed another button and began to speak. "The winter wolf has invited you to summer."

Heather could feel her pupils dilate as soon as she heard that cursed phrase

Heather could feel her pupils dilate as soon as she heard that cursed phrase. It was like something inside of her just clicked at the words. "I am honored to accept his invitation." She muttered back and in an instant she had thrown the men off of her. There was an animalistic look in her hooded eyes. Blood began to pour from her nose and seep out of the corners of her mouth. Her teeth became pink with the red liquid splashed onto them. With just a nod of her head she had picked one of the men up in the air with nothing but her mind. She screamed as she strained herself and the man slowly began to melt into nothing more then flesh, bones, blood, and organs. The sound was scaring and the scene was brutal to watch. She had splatters of his blood on her pale face and she turned to the other men who coward before her. Another was lifted from the ground into the air. This one heather threw across the room but the second his body hit the ground it exploded in a disgusting splatter of guts and blood. "Stop her." The commander said from the other side of the glass as he watched in horror along with Alexi. "I said stop her!" Alexi took his little remote again in a panic and pressed another button before he frantically spoke into it. "Sunflower." He said several times. As soon as the word made contact with heather she fell limply to the ground, her world went black once more, and she was completely unaware of what she had done.