December 13, 2018. Winter

The werewolf wakes up and See's Lyra awake, "F***" Lyra thinks. The werewolf growls at her and she gets scared and runs away, she runs out of the forest into the city dirty, scared looking, and her hair messy. People give her weird stares all day, like "why is she so dirty?, Shouldn't you be in school?" And then she notices the werewolf following her, he has to get to her because she knows about his secret and can't let his life be ruined, but she doesn't know that, she starts to speed walk away, and eventually loses him... or so she thought, she walks all day until it's night time and she's in an ally thinking she's safe, soon the werewolf (in human form because it's not a full moon) pounces on her and holds her down, she screams and faints.

 The next morning she wakes up she's in a cave, alone, confused, and afraid. She looks around trying to figure out what had happened to her the day before. She then remembers everything and gets scared and starts crying, thinking this is her end. The werewolf comes in and slaps her, "Stop crying. You did this to yourself by being in the woods. You're lucky I let you live." He then leaves the cave, probably to hunt for food or something. Lyra is scared because she wants to leave since the werewolf is aggressive, she can tell, looking into those red eyes, anyone can tell he's aggressive. (December 16, 2018) Three days later, Lyra starts warming up to this werewolf, he's fed her and actually kept her safe, she and figures out that his name is Connery. Soon, The sky becomes dark, and Connery let's Lyra outside, but of course with his watch closely on her, and she looks up at the millions of stars in the sky. Lyra then sees a shooting star, then another, and another! She makes a few wishes on the stars, of which she wont tell.

To Be continued...

Chapter written by: LegalWolfyKitty

Chapter edited by: AccaliaMikumi