Chapter 4

Olivia Hye's pov

When I was going to go to the gym I stopped and saw that Chuu was crying. I then looked at who she was hugging and it was Kim Lip. My heart starting beating rapidly because of the cutest moment ever.

" Well are you okay now Chuu? " I ask her.  She got scarred because she thought no one was there and she kept hugging Kim Lip. " Yeah is that I missed Kim Lip because we were best of friends when we were small but sadly she had to leave and now she is back" she said very happily. " Okay are we going to go or do I have to drag both of you?" I said. They both instantly started walking. Thanks for the tip Haseul I say to myself. I started walking but by accident I tripped and when I see who it is it's the little froggy Yeojin.

 I started walking but by accident I tripped and when I see who it is it's the little froggy Yeojin

" Oh I'm sorry " I say to Yeojin. " It's not your fault plus are you going to the holiday party held in the gym?" she asked. " Yeah actually would you mind going with me?" I asked her.
" Sure " she responded.

----- At the Gym -----
" Okay students please enjoy this party before your break okay now enjoy! " The principal responded. " Yeojin will you like to come and hangout with my friends? " I asked her. " Sure since I don't have any friends except Haseul " she said okay now to find Kim lip and Chuu. Where could they be? Found them and surprisingly there still in that position when I first saw them in the hallway. I don't know why but my heart is breaking seeing them like this. Wait am I jealous? No it can't be right? Well for now let's not think about it and just head over to them. " Hey guys this is Yeojin one of my friends and we wanted to know if she can hangout with us?" I asked them.

" Of course she can right Kim lip?" Chuu said. " Of course as long as I don't get in trouble because im not taking care of you guys if you so anything crazy alright and as long as I don't get punched then your good k?" " Okay " we both said. We started walking away I then asked " should we prank Kim lip and Chuu?" " Of course yes" Yeojin said. We are such good but evil people at the same time but what should be the prank? " Let's ask around seeing if they might know c'mon Yeojin" I say to her.

" But first let's go scare Gowon " I say. We are walking very quietly and we stop when we see her. " Boo! " Me and Yeojin say. " Ahhh! " By accident she only punches me. " Why am I the only one who got punched? " I ask her. " Because you scared me " she responded. Now I know how it felt when I by accident hit Kim Lip. " Have you seen Jinsoul around because we were supposed to meet up. " Nope I have no clue and bye."  I didn't realize I dropped my gift for Kim Lip and Chuu.
--- To be continued ---

( A/n : Any Idea what the gift for Kim lip and Chuu should be and what the prank should be?  Anyway sorry I didn't update because I had school but now on Christmas break so I should be able to update a little more.  Oh and thank you guys so much for 106 views thank you guys so much you guys just made my day.) Bye!