Chapter Nine: It begins

Everything had been going great, no one had been arguing, nothing. Even with only getting to see each other twice a week, nothing bad happened. Surprising right?

Tyler was in town and I had my best butt jeans on, and a revealing, but no too revealing, shirt on. All of us were going to hang out at the park. I'm not really sure why we always chose the park, maybe it was because no one ever really went to the park, so we had it to ourselves. 

Rachel, Brooke and I would walk to the park, knowing that Tyler and Kyle would already be there. Then Evan would get dropped off a little while later. We would mostly just sit and mess around with everyone, then we would have our kissing moments, but none too many.

Well, it got to be around nine o'clock and it was getting dark, so I called up my mother. 

"Mom?" I whispered on the phone.

"Yeah?" she asked, blankly.

"Can everyone come over for a while?" I smiled, acting like she could see me.

"Who's everyone?" 

"Well, Rachel and Brooke are already staying over night, so it would be Tyler, Kyle, and Evan." I explained it to her, like it was obvious.

"I don't know, El, everyone is already in bed. Including me."

"Please, Mom! We'll be quiet, and stay in my room."

"Fine, I guess. But don't wake up Sum or Ty on your way in."

"Thanks, Ma! I love you!"

"Love you, too."

I smiled as I explained to everyone that she was okay with everyone coming over. They just smiled and cheered in their minds. We all walked silently to my house. All the couples holding hands. Except for me and Tyler. He always liked having his hand in my back pocket, he said it was to keep him warm, but I knew it was only because he wanted to touch my butt. I really didn't mind though, because his hand was always so warm!

When we got to my house, I felt like we were sneaking in because we were all so silent and tip toeing and everything. We went into my room, I called the bed. So that is where Tyler and I sat, then Kyle and Brooke sat in the right corner, and Rachel and Evan in the left. 

I was laying on the inner side of the bed, while Tyler was on the outter part, facing me. No one really said anything. You could hear a few whispers, but nothing too loud. We all knew that Kyle and Brooke would be making out, because they had already had sex and all, which she said he wasn't too good at, so well...ya know. Didn't happen again. 

I knew that Rachel and Evan wouldn't be making out because their first kiss was both at the Homecoming dance. Though I'm pretty sure that Evan would have gone farther. Of course, we're not whores, and we are only fourteen. I'll be staying a virgin, thank you. :)

Tyler was laughing, quietly because I would rub my nails up and down his spine, which I knew he loved, yet it tickled him so much. He would always tell me that it tickled, and to stop, but he never moved away from me. That's probably because it turned him on. 

He asked me earlier if I would be his first french kiss, but of course I was nervous! How wouldn't I be. As we were laying there, he would start kissing me. Just pecking me lightly, then he would move his lips in the creases of mine. Slowly just massaging my lips with his. Then he opened my mouth and tried to put his tongue in my mouth. I panicked and then backed away quickly, but ended up bumping my head on my wall. 

It really hurt, and then of course everyone started laughing at me. I rolled my eyes and I think they saw it, even though it was pitch black in there. Everyone became silence once again and I whispered into Tyler's ear, "No tongue tonight. Okay?"

What Happened To Forever?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें