Chocolate

After spending some time talking to Lexie, Kyle and I finally made our way to our apartment. We began to unload the car and the trailer.

The apartment was furnished for the most part, there was just a few big things that we had to bring with us.

After a couple of hours of moving things, we finally got everything out of the car and trailer and into the apartment. "I'm so glad we're going to be living together." Kyle said, pulling me into a hug.

I hugged him back and buried my head into his chest. After a minute I pulled away and walked into the kitchen. "I'm hungry." I said and opened the fridge. There wasn't anything in there and I made a mental note to text Lexie and get mad at her since I had asked her to buy a few things.

"Well I guess Lexie didn't do as I had asked her so there isn't any food in the apartment." I said.

"Ok we'll just go out and get something then." He sat down on the couch and pulled out his phone. "Theres pizza, Chinese, Mexican."

"I'm good with pizza." I said and he stood up and put his shoes on.

"Pizza it is then." He said as I folled him down the stairs and to the car.

We found this cute little pizza parlor just a couple of blocks away from the apartment and ended up eating there.

"So when do you end up going to school then?" He asked after we had got out pizza.

"Three days from today, on Monday. Speaking of which, I'm going to need to run to the store and grab some supplies." I said, taking a bite of my pizza.

"Okay, we can go tomorrow if you want?" He asked.

"Yeah, that sounds good." I smiled and finished the piece of pizza I had.

"So how did you like the apartment then?" He asked as we walked out to the car.

"I like it, it's a bit small but I mean I'm so used to living in a giant house." I laughed as a got into the car.

"Yeah, definitely a downgrade from your mom's house."

After we got back to the apartment it was nearly 10 and I was too tired to do anything to I decided to go to bed. After saying goodnight to Kyle I made my way to the bedroom and changed into some pajamas.

I turned out all the lights and got into bed.

When I woke up I reached for my phone to see what time it was and my phone read 3 am. I rolled over to see if Kyle was there, but he wasn't. I got out of bed and walked to the living room to see if he was out on the couch, but he wasn't there either, and the tv was turned off.

I pulled out my phone and dialed his number, but nobody answered. I called him a couple more times, but each time he didn't answer.

I decided to sit on the couch and watch some tv, maybe wait up until he got home.

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to a loud bang in from the front door which jolted me awake and I sprang up from the couch, running to the front door. Standing right inside, taking his shoes off was Kyle.

"Where the hell where you!" I exclaimed.

"I was out." He slured.

"Are you seriously drunk right now?" I asked him.

"I dunno, you tell me." He laughed.

"Kyle stop, sit down." I said and pointed to the couch.

"Sure thing my lady." He said and plopped down onto the couch. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and handed it to him.