Naira In Kartik's Room

As Naira was kept blabbering, Kartik was silently listening to her. Then, he realized that he can't take Naira to Gayu's house specially in this condition and also it's late, they may get the wrong idea.

"Should I take her to my home?" He said to himself.
"What if someone see us together, they'll definitely get the wrong idea. I don't have any other choice...I'll take her to my home being careful", He thought.

"But when she'll be up, she gonna eat me alive. Well, I don't have any other option", He said to himself.

Later, they reached his house. Kartik took Naira in his arms but she was still blabbering. Kartik carefully took her in his room before someone sees them. He then make her to lay on the bed but she was still blabbering, he kept his finger on her lips: "Shhhh!! Now, sleep. We'll talk tomorrow", He said while caressing her hairs.

He later then slept on couch. It was 3:00 of the morning, when he heard a scream. He fell from couch, looking here there..sensing what just happened. He again heard a scream and saw Naira was up. He quickly jump over the bed and put his hands on her mouth: Chup ho jao!! Pagal ho kya...koi aa jayega.

(She bit his hands)
Ahhhh!! He screamed.
(He pushed her)
Fuckk!!! It's burning..Ahhh!!, he said in pain.

When he saw Naira starring her angrily. He said:Why are you starring me like you'll eat me?!!
What the hell I'm doing here?! She screamed.
He again put his hands on her mouth: Chup ho jao please!! koi aa jaye ga..He said looking here, there.

She pushed him..he fell from the bed, when she realized how he fooled her and left her at a desolate place.
Ab kya hua?!! He asked hissing in pain.
Oh, really!! Ab main tumhe bataun k kya hua? Tumne jo kiya wo tumhe yaad nai hai? She said angrily.
KARTIK: Okay I agree!! But I really didn't knew that this would become a big deal..I forgot that you don't live here and you don't know the ways here.
NAIRA: You know what I won't spare you!!..she was cut off by Kartik when they heard someone's footsteps coming this way.

Kartik instantly took the blanket and covered both of them. Now, they were in the same blanket.
Karr...Kartik put his hands on her mouth, please thori der k liye chup ho jao aur still rehna, He whispered.

Their legs were tangled. They were so close to each other that they could hear each others heartbeats as there was dead silence and dark. They remained in that position for a while..When they realized that there's no one, they got up.

Ohh, Shitt!!!, Naira said being tended.
KARTIK: what happened?!
NAIRA: Gayu pareshan ho rahi ho gi...it's been a whole day and even night.
KARTIK: it's okay..maine usse tumhare phone se message kr dia tha that you're with some friend...don't worry.
NAIRA:What?? I don't have any friends here..I don't live here.
KARTIK: I don't know about all this..jaa k kuch bhi excuse de dena.
NAIRA: tum pooch to lete mujh se..aur aik to mujhe yaha le aye..
KARTIK: yeah!! Jaise k tum kuch poochne ki condition mein thi...pta mai kya kya boli jaa rahi thi..aik toh tumhari help ki hai aur mujhe hi suna rahi ho.
NAIRA: Problem bhi tumne hi create ki thi...anyways mujhe ghar jaana hai..mujhe ghar chor kr aao.
KARTIK: iss time? Are you mad? Wait a few hours till it's morning.
NAIRA: nahi mujhe abhi jaana hai please..
KARTIK: iss time tum sab ko kya kaho gi k kahan se aa rahi ho? Raat to waise hi tumne kharab kar hi di hai..ab subha hone ka wait kr lo..
NAIRA: what do you mean?? Maine kharab ki hai ya tumne..
KARTIK: mujhe tumse koi baat nai karni..
NAIRA: han han..jaise mujhe to shok hai tumse baat krne ka..shakal dekhi hai kabhi?
KARTIK: han..har roz dekhta hun..Larkiyan marti hain mujh pe...(setting his hairs)
NAIRA: L O L..lol..toh issme kya hai larke bhi marte hain mujh pe..(she then realized what she said and they both bursted in laughter)

KARTIK: oh god!! Kitna ganda hasti ho tum...aisa lag raha hai k koi horror film ki chudail hass rahi ho..(while laughing hard)

Naira pushed him and fell from bed.

NAIRA: say sorry...
KARTIK: huh? Kis liye...
NAIRA: ab wo bhi main btaun?
KARTIK: whatever!!
NAIRA: areey bolo..
KARTIK: mujhe neend aa rahi apni bak bak band kro aur khud bhi soo jao aur please mujhe bhi soone do..

Naira mimicking him: khud bhi soo jao aur mujhe bhi soone do..
Kartik then hit her a pillow and went to couch to sleep.

They both then fell asleep.

Precap: They became friends or it was something else?

That's all for today. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this.
And please if you guys like this then do leave a comment it makes me happy...
Thankyou!