Kartik Admiring Naira

This chapter starts when everyone was having breakfast at Gayu's house. They were talking about Gayu and Rohan's wedding.

GAYU's MOTHER: we've to go to Goenka house..Naira, you get ready, come with us.

Naira nodded.

GAYU: mumma par jana kyu hai?
GAYU's MOTHER: beta, unhon ne bulaya hai kuch discuss krna hai. Mujhe bhi phone par nai bataya sahi se..ab waha jaa kar hi pta chaly ga. Naira beta, tum tayar ho jao hum abhi chalte hain.
NAIRA: okay aunty! (With this she went to get ready)

______________________
On the other side, Goenka's are having breakfast while Kartik being a lazy nut is still sleeping.

Gayu's parents and Naira reached Goenka villa. (Naira was wearing a white top with blue jeans and a black scarf)

They all entered Goenka villa and greeted them.
They all were talking while Naira was continuously looking for Kartik, at last Gayu's mother asked about Kartik and get to know that he's still sleeping.

In the meantime, luv kush came and greeted everyone and then went to Naira.

LUV: hey didi! You're so beautiful!
KUSH: yes, you're looking very pretty!
NAIRA: Aww, thankyou so much and you guys are so cute. (She ruffled their hairs)

They all were talking and Luv Kush were playing football in the living room when mistakenly football hit Naira and the glass of juice fell on her dress which she was holding.

Luv Kush instantly apologized and she smiled in response and said that it's okay.

DADI: Naira beta, tum jaa k wash kar aoo.
NAIRA: jee, Dadi!
SUWARNA: beta tum upar mera room use kar lo, upar se left lena aur sabse agay front wala room mera hai..waha jaa k wash kr aoo.
NAIRA: Aunty, main guest room use kr leti hun wo wala..(pointing out a room, where Kartik brought her earlier)
SUWARNA: par tumhe kaise pata?

Naira bit her tongue and realized what she just said.

NAIRA: nai aunty, wo..usually guest rooms neeche hi hoty hain aur wo waise bhi empty hai so I thought...
SUWARNA: han beta wo guest room hi hai lekin uss ka kaam chal raha hai..isliye tum mera room use kr lo..
NAIRA: okay aunty! (In response Suwarna smiled and Naira went upstairs)

NAIRA: konsa wala room hai aunty ka? Ye last front wala ya first front wala? Front wala bola hai toh first hi ho ga..dekh leti hun yehi ho ga..

Naira entered the room and yes it was Kartik's room. (I know it's a bit dramatic but chalta hai😅)

When she entered, she saw a big photoframe of Kartik which was almost covering the front wall. The room was filled with his pictures and guitars!

She realized that she has entered the wrong room. She was standing just near the bed, when she saw Kartik sleeping peacefully. He was looking no less then a cute baby. She stared him for a minute and was about to go when Kartik grabbed her hand and she landed over his chest.

KARTIK: kahan jaa rahi ho? (Still in sleep)

Naira was just confusingly starring his face, figuring out what just happened!

Kartik then slowly opened his eyes and was mesmerized seeing Naira over him.

He slowly put her hair strand behind her ears, and was caressing her cheeks with her knuckles. Naira was shivering under his touch. Kartik was still semi conscious.

When he became fully conscious, he saw Naira infront of his eyes. He was just admiring her. They shared a very deep eye lock. Naira' s eyes were showing the innocence she possesses while Kartik's eyes were showing his attraction. Was it just the attraction or start of love or what?

They remained for a while in that position. Naira was still on his chest, her hands were resting on his chest while Kartik's one hand was on her waist while the other one was busy in playing with her cheeks.

They were showing their feelings for each other from their eyes, the feelings from which they're not aware of, the feelings which they can't name.

Kartik soon realizes and turned his head making Naira aware of the situation.

KARTIK: hey! Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho? (Innocently asked while Naira was still on him)

NAIRA: woh yahan pe sab kuch discuss krny aye thy Gayu aur Rohan ki shaadi k liye..
KARTIK: oh! Tumne breakfast kar liya?
NAIRA: han wo to kab ka kar liya..
KARTIK: very nice! Tum bohot heavy ho actually..
NAIRA: oh hello! What do you mean? Huh? I'm heavy, really? (Naira was still half laying on him, her hands were on his chest)
KARTIK: woh actually tumhe realize nai horaha lekin mujhe ho raha hai..kyun ki iss waqt tum mere upar ho..
NAIRA: huh? What?
KARTIK: Naira..I've to go..
NAIRA: han to jao...(realizing her position she suddenly got up from him?

She was looking here there embarrassingly.

NAIRA: woh woh...main woh...actually...(she was shut off when Kartik placed his warm fingers on her soft lips)

KARTIK: it's okay...I can understand..main hu hi itna hot k larkiyan mujhe resist kr hi nai paati hain..(he said huskily)
NAIRA: eeee...gandy hato peeche..(she pushed him while he was laughing on her sudden action)

KARTIK: acha acha sorry..waise tum kar kya rahi thi yahan...kuch chaiye?
NAIRA: nai woh meri dress per juice gir gaya tha toh wohi clean krne ayi thi..Suwarna aunty ne apna room btaya tha..main confuse ho gayi isliye galti se tumhare room mein aa gayi..
KARTIK: oh acha..waise galti se ayi ho ya phir..
NAIRA: Kartikkkk (she slapped his shoulder)
KARTIK: haha..sorry...chalo clean kr lo tum yahin per..
NAIRA: nai it's okay main dusre room me chali jati hun tum fresh ho jao..
KARTIK: umm okay..as you say...waise aisi mistakes karti raha karo..I won't mind..(he whispered to her ears while going to washroom)

He said and went to washroom while Naira was still on her position having a shocked expression. She then smiled on his words and left from there. She cleaned her dress and went downstairs while everyone was still talking. After sometime, kartik also came downstairs.

PRECAP: Kaira's first hug.

That's all for today. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this.
Thankyou!