#1

In the beginning Adam and Eve where created. For years they lived in harmony, the power of the mystics at one hand and the simplicity of the mundane at the other. Their souls contained both the soul of the mystics, and the soul of the mundane.

One firey evening, when the world seemed to be moving slower that it should. The sky was lit with a burnt orange explosion, Adam and Eve were both drawn near a bright red apple, seemingly dripping of its colour. Their hands grasped the apple and soon their teeth did too. Once they swallowed the tainted fruit a blue light filled the air around them. Hannah and Zechah were born.

They appeared on the opposite ends of the earth, the Mundane at the south and the Mystics above. The souls of Adam and Eve had separated, now they were just mundane.

Soon their populations grew and it would only take 300 years for the Mundane and Mystics to meet. They would then fight a 300 year war, The Dark War.
After the war a mundane prince, Sébastien III, and a Mystic princess, Alveria VI, would fall in love. A year later giving birth to what the mystics and mundane thought would be a symbol of peace and unity. Her name was Lehia and she would bring hell to the Mundane and Mystic world.
You see, love between a Mundane and a Mystic was forbidden for this very reason. Giving birth to a half Mystic and half mundane child could result in them becoming a Demonic. Demonics are filled with pure evil, they feed off of pain and dispair.
Demonics often disguise themselves as Mystics and you never really know if a Mystic is a Demonic as their demonicals could awaken at any momemt.
At 16, Queen Lehia VII gave birth to a first born son, some speculated it was the son of a servant boy and others believed she summoned a demon to help her create the child.
She sacrificed the child in 666 for one thing and one thing only, that all the demons of the underworld be set free and roam hacov onto the earth, and so they did. The Mystics began defeating the demons and the Mundanes were defeating the Mystics. Everyone was terrified.
Even to this day demons still roam the world.

This horrible genocide lasted till 1100. The centuries gained the name The Forgotten centuries. Few mystics remained and the Mundanes believed they were eradicated, along with the demons, Mystics who were caught in hiding were murdered or sent away and outcasted. Many Mystics turned to living in rural cities.

By the 1400s Mundanes had mastered the atomic engine but the Mystic's technology was still way beyond that of the Mundanes. It was nothing like the technology you know in your own universe. The Mundanes had advanced gun technology, they mastered the HCraft (know as the Hindenburg in your universe) and other forms of industrialisation. Medical care was impeccable. People had robotic arms and hands, even hearts. Television and other electronic entertainment devices existed but not like your own televisions. The Internet was not exsistant and video games were only a new thing.

Although technology was extremely advanced the Mundanes had no need for selfish devices and inventions during the wars, they only needed practical devices for the wars.
During the Forgotten Centuries there was a need for more deadly technology, the Mundanes had created the atomic bomb in 978, but it was still no match to the power of the Mystics nor Demons.
Mystics began coming out of the shadows during the 1400s, 300 years after the Forgotten Centuries had ended (666 to 1107). Humans still believed that the Mystics should be killed. Soon there were too many to execute and so the United Mundane Nations (UMN) wrote up Mundane and Mystic laws.

Mundane & Mystic Laws:
-love and sexual relations between a Mundane and Mystic is punishable by death.
-no Mundane may ever be allowed to use Mystic technology.
-Mystics may not use their Mysticals in public or on a Mundane. This is punishable by death.
-earth citizens do not have to state their Mystic or Mundane status for any reason.
- any violence or rasiscm towards a Mystic or Mundane is punishable by death.
-Mystics may not be educated with Mundanes.

In 1557 the UMN joined with the Mystic Nations (MN) to become the United Mundane and Mystic Nations (UMMN) every country in the world followed the new UMMN Laws as the UMMN held power to all trade on Earth.
During the 1900s Mystics became more widely accepted and more UMMN funding was going towards Mystic Schools but some Mystics were still ashamed of their identities.
Many Mystic children were abandoned and especially the children of a Mundane and a Mystic.

In England 1952 a Civil War breaks out over a group of bandit mystics using their abilities illegally. All men between the ages of 17 and 25 are forced into conscription, the war ends in January 1956.

This brings us to where this story begins...