Part 1

THIRD PERSON:

It's been two months since your breakup with josh and boy are you glad you got out of that relationship. Josh was a douche he would always be cheating but somehow you always seemed to forgive him. It was a mad toxic relationship because you'd always fight.

Recently your best friend Lia moved to Canada for her parents work leaving you with no-one to talk to at school. Although she only left a week ago the new family that bought the house is moving in today.

7:00... 

Your Mum: y/n get up we need to go meet the new neighbours. They just pulled up and we should go help them get their stuff in their house.

you slowly open your eyes and manage to get out "muUuUuUum can't i just stay in bed, get s/b (siblings name) to do it" your mum replies angrily with "no y/n m/n l/n you are going to get your ass out of bed and come help me get the neighbours settled in. either way i heard they have a son your age and you two might get along". you decided to listen because you didn't want to get in more trouble and maybe it would be good if you got of bed and helped.

You put on a cropped Tee and some high waisted leggings so that you can easily move around and you go outside feeling productive. As you walk outside you see a tall lanky dude like really tall who intern is hella hot with a bunch of teenage girls surrounding him. You're really confused and start daydreaming until your mum yells out to you "y/n come on and help these boxes aren't going to move themselves" you abruptly yell out "coming!" as you run across the street. the amount of girls surrounding the dude is now massive so you have to push through them. "excuse me" you exclaim but their still kind of pissed.

After around an hour all the girls that were standing around the tall guy had left so he surprisingly came up to you and said "hi. sorry bout them they always seem to find wherever i go." your really confused but you say "that's ok but why were they all around you and how do they... know you." "omg thank god i have normal neighbours" you are insantly confused so you say "what do you mean my family is far from normal i mean you should see my sister." "ahahaha." you realise how cute he is and how his smile just has this mesmerizing effect on you. you helped and then went home without realising that you never got his name.

The next day on your way to school you see a familier face walking towards you its the guy who just moved in you yell out "hey dude" because you still don't know his name. he says "you don't have to call me dude you can just call me by my name" "but thing is, i'm really sorry to say but i don't know your name" you say a with a sorry look on your face he playfully acts offended when he says "ouh i am offended. i'm kidding hi i'm ruel" you think you've heard that name from somewhere but you decide to dismiss it. "hi i'm y/n" "thats such a pretty name" "thanks i like yours too. Ruel..."

A/N: i don't know if this is good it's probs shit. but leave a comment to tell me if it's ok and i will probs post another part or 3 after i publish this