Part 3

As soon as your period 4 science class finishes you run to your locker but on the way you bump into someone and fall over. As your picking your stuff up you look over and see who you bumped into and realise its Milan the really popular girl who hates you with a passion and she starts to yell at you for bumping into her. As she yells at you, you start to cry and you feel someone start to hug you and tell Milan to stop yelling at you. after you stop crying you look up to see who was hugging you and it was Ruel.

Milan walks away death staring you and telling you that 'you're a piece of shit and that no likes you' which makes you cry even more. Ruel helps you get up and put your stuff away while you start to cry even more. You don't tell him why she hates you so much but the actions that made her hate you so much that she sometimes sends you death threats. You keep your head down while walking with Ruel to his car, he can tell that your pretty upset from what just happened and he asks if your okay with tenderness in his voice. you don't answer because you don't feel like talking and he respects that you want to keep your privacy.

the car ride home was a bit awkward until you break the silence and say "i'm sorry about all that, it was all my fault." ruel looks right into your eyes with a bit of desperation and says "look you don't have to be sorry about anything, that girl is a bitch and it was not your fault, not one bit. when we get back to my place we can watch a movie and eat snacks until we run out." "thanks so much ruel you always know how to make me feel better" the thing is ruel makes you feel better than better. even though you've only known him for less than a week he just makes you feel so safe and happy and he always puts a smile on your face even if your feeling alone and depressed.

When you arrive at Ruels house you go inside and you two sit down together on the couch and start watching Avengers Endgame. A bright eyed Coco and Sylvie spot you and run over and give you the biggest hug ever. you smile but when they see the tear stains they both say at the same time "OMG are you ok, what happened at school." you replied on the verge of tears "milan she started yelling at me and telling me that i'm a piece of shit and i just couldn't stop crying." you burst into tears as you said that and ruel, sylvie, and coco all hug you, making you feel warm inside and you start to calm down. they all pull out of the hug at the same time and you say "thank you guys you are the kindest most loving people i have ever met." they all smile at you and say "thats what we do for our friends which makes you feel even better."

after Sylvie and Coco left the room you snuggled up next to ruel and fell asleep on his shoulder but closer to his chest. You woke after a long and peaceful sleep with ruels arms snaked around your waist. You eyes were still really heavy so you didn't open them but you whispered to him "whats the time." he jumped and took his arms out from around your waist and said "7:30".  you groaned and said "i should get going" as you started to get up from the couch but he pulls you back down and says "stay" you decide that you don't really want to go home and that you want to stay in ruels embrace so you snuggle back into him before you sit up and call your mum to tell her that your staying at ruels house for the night. she was weary about it but agreed and said that "you needed an escape from the house." you were so thankful and asked if you could come home to get some clothes but your mum said that she was still at work and you realised you forgot your house keys so you couldn't get in. your mum offered to drop some stuff off on her way home but you just said you'll figure something out and hung up.

you turned to ruel and said "heeeey ruuueeeel, can i borrow some clothes" but as you turned to ruel you saw he was already holding out a hoodie and some trackies and you took them and walked to the bathroom. after you got changed you went back to ruels bed and snuggled back into him and you both fell asleep.

A/N: shit so so so sorry for such a crappy, short and late chapter. i've been super busy with school and it was my birthday last week so i had that going and yeah but i will try to upload more frequently. but anyway here ya go