Part 2

After your nice stroll to school ruel realises that he doesn't know his classes so he asks you where the office so you obviously take him. When get to the office you see Margaret the office lady 'also your best friend when Lia's not there' and you spark a conversation. "hey not to be rude but would you mind if i got my schedule because i think home room is about to start" ruel says. Margaret checks the time and says "oh sorry, here you go. y/n i gave ruel the same classes as you so that he would have someone to talk too." you say "thanks Margaret" as you two walk off to your next class.

In the middle of Period 1 a girl jolts her head to face ruel and starts to scream and proceeds to run up and hug ruel. 

- your point of view

wtf is she doing. do i pull her off him. he looks like this is so normal. oh don't worry Mr. Shanyla is pulling her off him and giving her detention. ahahaha this is the best thing that's happened in Mr. Shanyla's class. god why did that girl just attack ruel. maybe i should google him and see whats going on. but that would be really creepy. nah i won't do it i'm not going to be weird and google him.

"hey are you ok. that was really weird and sorta creepy." "yeah, but i've had worse." "but like why, and how did she know you. you just moved here how could people know you already." ruel hesitates but then tells you "look, i should tell you before someone else does. but i'm sort of famous. i'm a singer and girls have been obsessing over me for like 2 years." you stutter "w-what really... that's awesome, why didn't you tell me" " i didn't want it to be weird with you knowing that i'm famous. i just wanna be a normal kid sometimes." you run what he said through your brain and realise how hard it would be being 17 and famous must be annoying. "jeez it must hard and sorta annoying." "yeah it does get annoying. and it's hard for people to understand."

you look at him very sympathetically and just smile. as your smiling at each other ruel says "hey do wanna come to my house after school. we have really good snacks and we could just play on my playstation." "sure! i would love too." "great we can walk home together." he says while smiling at you and staring deep into your eyes. "can't wait."

A/N: sorry for such a short chapter. i didn't really have many ideas.