Cherry blossom tree

After being constantly dragged by my best friend Tatsuya, I pouted when he told me not to open my eyes. Hearing him chuckle I pouted more. "Now you can open your eyes", the beautiful scene left me speechless. I felt my eyes twinkle in admiration and awe, "This is so beautiful!".

The cherry blossom tree stood out amongst the regular trees. "Yua", tilting my head at him, smiling, "Yeah?". Looking straight into his bright emerald eyes, I felt my heart beat faster. 'W-what's going on?', I see him inhale deeply then exhale. Twiddling with my thumbs behind my back I waited for him to speak.

"Yua, I love you".

I felt blood rush to my face as the cherry blossom petals flew through the sky. "Tatsuya", seeing him look up hopeful, I remembered all the times we spent together when we were kids, to now, where we are graduates.

I saw his eyes sparkle when I said "I love you too".

Opening up my arms with a smile, he rushed into my embrace where he hugged me tightly. I giggled of how he was afraid to let me go. "Please tell me that this isn't a dream", I heard him muffle on my shoulder. "This isn't a dream!", after a few minutes he pulled away from me but not fully, just only be able to see my face.

"Yua, I love you so much", after him saying that twice I gave him a goofy smile with a blush, "I love you sooo much too!".

I felt him twirling a strand of my hair and confess something that made me laugh. "I always got jealous when a boy always confessed his feelings to you every month".

"Hahaha! Guess what I always did to the girls who confessed to you?", smiling gently to me he said what?. Motioning him toward me, I whispered to him, "I paired them up with different boys".

Tatsuya's face morphed into shock, "Really?", "Really really! Have you ever wondered why there was so many couples lately?", "Now that you mention it...".

"Wow, you really are special", I felt him caress my cheek lovingly, "Of course, isn't that why you love me?".

Then the memory turned dark as I saw him walk away from me. Reaching out to him I called out in desperation, "Tatsuya!Where are you going! I'll go with you!". He slapped my hand away and looked at me with disgust. My heart ached and grew more painful when he said, "Get away from me you freak!".

Tears swelled up in my eyes when I see him walking alongside with another girl holding hands.

My voice wouldn't come out and my feet felt heavy. Reaching out my hand, he looked back and said something that made my heart shatter into a million pieces, "I never loved you".

"No!", sitting up from my bed I felt my whole being shiver from fear. Looking at my hands, I threw the cover off me and walked to the restroom. After washing and drying my face I saw a pale complexion with blood shot eyes. Looking at my phone, I didn't receive no messages from him. Slapping myself awake I scolded myself, "What am I doing, I should trust him!".

Arriving at my living room, I felt a odd feeling. Making sure there wasn't anything stolen, I walked out the door. Walking to the grocery store, I wish I had noticed the letter sticking out of my mailbox. The letter sender was Tatsuya and he'll be back today.

Third POV

Tatsuya emerged from the airplane where a crowd of paparazzi took pictures. Tatsuya only had one person in mind, Yua. The world's renowned best actor has made an appearance.

Tatsuya was actually away for a business trip in America stopping by a jewelry store before coming to japan.

Tatsuya actually lost his phone in America, that's why he couldn't contact her.