7

"It won't fit."

"Huh?" I was still in post orgasmic bliss when I vaguely sensed Smurf turn around. "I thought it fit pretty well? I mean, you were a pretty tight, but—"

"The file," She broke me off with a deadpan glare. She turned around again and looked at my laptop, before climbing off my lap. She trembled lightly as she sat down beside me, simultaneously pulling her panty back into place. Still full of me. "The file he sent you. It's too large for your laptop."

"Oh." Oh. Oh, shit.

I shot up and quickly leaned over forward, squinting my eyes at my laptop in effort to zone my head back into work-mode. I now saw a message that had popped up in the middle of my screen that told me I had run out of storage. "My laptop can't store the file because of my software. They both can't run at the same time." This was a problem. Major problem.

I saw Smurf bite her lip as she thought. In the meantime, I awkwardly got up and buckled my pants, before walking over to the kitchen to wash my hands thoroughly.

While silently promising myself that that hadn't been the last time I had tasted this Smurf-girl. Damn, no.

"What if we got an external hard drive?" Smurf suddenly piped up. "We could buy an external hard drive and download the codes that way?"

"But we need my software to download it," I reminded her while drying my hands. "It's impossible to download because of the self-erasing software that it has. That's why this 'A' dude never succeeded himself."

"I know, but if we download it through your laptop and onto the external hard drive," She said and stood up as I came back into the living room with a deep frown. "It might work."

"We'll need to code my software onto the hard drive then, too," I thought aloud and frowned as I finally came back to the couch. I sat down and looked pensively at the message that was still showing on my laptop. "We need to protect these files and make sure no else can get to them, and my software is the only thing that can do that. We would need a son of a bitch of a hard drive, and those are expensive and hard to come by," I pointed out to Smurf who pursed her lips. "I don't know about you, but I don't shit money."

She rolled her eyes and pointed to my laptop. "I think you're forgetting your new friend, dumbass."

Who, 'A'? I didn't even know this mysterious Pretty Little Liar's fan. What if he wanted me to download the software just so he could get it for himself and use it against all of us? He could be a villain in the making and I had no intention of becoming his Harley Quinn.

Although I would look sick with pig tails.

"Do you really trust this guy that much?" I asked Smurf with a raised brow. "Would you stake your life on him being trust worthy? I need to know, Smurf. Because this is more important than just your life, so if this goes sideways somehow because this dude can't be trusted—"

"He can be trusted," She bit out defensively. "Look. I can't speak for him, but I personally trust him enough to go through with this, and frankly we have nothing else to go with. If you want to help your friend Eli, we have to do this," She said, her voice softening a little when I cupped my face in my hands with a heavy exhale. "Just trust me, Caleb. He's trying to help, so just let him."

I took a deep breath. My invention was more than gold worth. In the wrong hands, you could hack and rule a whole country. Combined with a state-of-the-art hard drive with enough space to keep confidential governmental projects... it was a lethal combination. In the wrong hands.