You're Not Fat

Written By: @Louiz_Larry__Harry

●●●●●●●●●●●●

*Louis point of veiw*

I woke up to an empty bed. Harry was at the studio recording today. I check my phone for any calls or text. I see Harry has texted me I unlock my phone and check it.

Hazza:

Im sorry you had to wake up without me but I called the studio and canceled. I decided to go to the gym instead, i'll be home in a little while, love you boo. Xxo

I smiled at the text, he is so damn sweet

I get up and go to the bathroom ready to take a shower. I look in the full body mirror and see how ugly I look. I like like I got hit by a bus, how could Harry possibly love me?

I didn't feel like taking a shower quite yet so I when on twitter to see what's trending.

#LouisShouldGoToTheGymWithHarry

#LouisFat

#Harry'sDisappointedInLouis

Louis read all the tweets about him

@HarryLoveMe:@Louis_Tomlinson Have you heard of going to the gym, Harry is clearly disgusted by you, but who wouldn't be #LouisFat

There were many more, some even saying kill himself. Louis couldn't take it, their right Harry is disgusted with me.

I tweet out

@Louis_Tomlinson: You all are right. Harry can't love me, Look at me im ugly and fat! So I guess this is goodbye.

I put down my phone and cry ugly tears.

"WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO UGLY!" I scream

I run to the bathroom and grab something I haven't used in a while. My razor, I promised Harry I would never use this again. Well he doesn't care anymore so here it goes. I press the blade against my wrist and slice my skin. I see the blood trickle down my arm and drip on the floor. This was it I broke my promise.

"LOUIS! LOUIS WHERE ARE YOU! PLEASE!"

Oh no Harry's home, he probably saw the tweet, shit. I hurry and start cutting my wrist faster and deeper.

The bathroom door flys open and a worried Harry comes in. He's been crying. Why is he crying?

"Louis" he cries

He runs to me takes my blade and throws it across the floor. I stand there frozen with shock.

"Louis, im sorry this is all my fault " He crys

His fault, how is it his fault? He takes a towel out and wraps it against my arm. I hiss at the pain and he looks up at me.

"Lou talk to me babe, please"

"I...I...i harry!" I fall to the ground crying, harry catches me before I fall completely

"Louis don't listen to them ok, I love you. So please don't hurt yourself again" Harry looks me in the eyes then kisses me so passionately on the lips I think I might passout.

"Harry but im fat, and im ugly, how could you possibly love me?"

"You're not fat, boo you're perfect, and I love you so so so much" he kisses me again this time he holds me so close to him I feel like I am him.

"Really?" I ask

"Really love" harry replys

"Harry im sorry, I love you so much"

Harry picks me up bridal style and carries me to the bed. He lays me down and I put my head on his chest, our feet intertwined.

--------------------------------*--------*-**-------------

It probably wasn't that good but oh well thanks for reading