Chapter : 6

*forgive my mistakes and enjoy reading ♥️*

Phana was anxiously waiting in front of Ming's apartment door.

He wasn't sure if he should knock on the door or not..

"Why am I even here? So what if he knows about Forth? I'm not bound to tell him everything about my life.." he was contemplating.

"But what if I spilled a lot of things to him? What if I told him about my love for Forth? Have I really told him that I still love Forth?"
He kept on thinking.
But at the end, he loathed himself for being drunk and promised himself not to drink more than he can take,in future.

He calmed down his wrecked nerves, and knocked on the door.

Not long before, Ming opened the door for Phana to enter his place.

Phana tried to look all composed,but the inner turmoils were killing him.

He could easily feel the intense gaze of Ming from his behind.

They didn't speak for a brief moment.

Ming was calculating every single movement of Phana.

He was having fun. He already had forgiven him,especially when he knew this mysterious man was so broken from the inside.

Phana blabbered a lot about his broken heart last night.

But what made him more curious, when he got to know that it's his own brother who broke his heart.

Beam was the reason,that this man is now running away from his friends-family and everything.

Beam is the one, who stole his heart.. his love.. Forth.

Ming at first, felt dumbfounded.

But then he understood everything.

So that's why he invited Phana today.. for dinner and he wanted Phana to open up to him.. about his past.
He wanted to be a friend to Phana.

They both didn't want to start up the conversation. So they opted for having the dinner first.

It was an awkwardly silent dinner.
They would steal glances at each other from time to time.

"So... What do you want to know about me?"
Phana braved himself and asked. He wanted to get away from this as early as possible.

"What do you want me to know about yourself?"
Ming countered.

Phana sighed closing his eyes.

"I don't know what I said yesterday. I don't remember anything. But whatever it is.. it should not bother you. So don't bring this topic ever in front of me. In fact don't bother me from now on. I wanted to apologise for my behavior. I'm still sorry for misjudging you. But if you don't want to forgive me, I think, it's okay."
Phana said softly.

"And how do you think I would feel after knowing that you still love my brother's boyfriend?"
Ming's words took Phana's breathe away.
His jaw dropped out of shock.

"Wh... who's your br.. brother?"
He couldn't help but stutter...

"Who do you think?" Ming was stern.

"B..beam is your bro.. brother?"
Phana didn't need any confirmation.. he could easily put the "two and twos" together. It's strange that he never gave it a thought that Ming and Beam are both Baramee(s).

Phana couldn't look into Ming's eyes. He felt really small and cheap for still having feelings for Forth.

He himself made Forth to break their relationship up.

Beam was nothing but the greatest friend he had ever got.

He felt bad.

The dampness on his cheeks made him realize that he was crying.

Ming came closer and hugged him tight.

"You haven't done anything wrong, Phana" his soft gentle voice made Phana sob a little harder.

"It's okay to love someone so much that his happiness becomes a reason for your happiness." Ming continued.

Phana tightened their embrace up.
He kept on sobbing where as Ming's caress on his back, was never stopped.

They stood like that.
It wasn't uncomfortable for them.

Phana at last calmed down. He looked up at Ming's eyes in search of any disgust.

He felt Ming would be feeling disgusted at him, for having feelings for his brother's boyfriend.

But what he found was far from disgust.

He felt concern in Ming's eyes.

"Do you hate me now?" He asked with a voice so small that it made Ming chuckle.

"Why do you think so?" He asked gently.

"I love the man whom your brother loves too." Phana tried to convince him.

"You don't love him. If you still loved him, you couldn't let him go that easily.

You know what.. if it's your true love. It wouldn't go to anywhere else.

Even though it goes somewhere, a true love will definitely come back to its own soul.

You know the famous saying about things, if they are meant to be with you, no matter what happens, it'll come back to you only.

Do you feel, Forth will come back to you?"
Ming asked, caressing Phana's hair ever so gently.

Phana felt like a baby to him.

Phana blankly stared at those dark black orbs of Ming for a while, then shook his head a 'no' slowly.

His eyes started to tear up again.

Ming tightened his hug. He felt really bad for Phana. Now he understood why Phana's eyes felt so distant to him.

He even figured out the reason behind those cold attitudes of Phana.

Ming pressed his lips on Phana's temple.
They both had their eyes closed.

"Let's get you some sleep tonight. Okay? You're already tired now"
Ming made Phana go to his bedroom and tucked him on his bed.
He was about to reach the switch board to switch off the lights, when Phana softly spoke, "Ming, you're not angry with me anymore, are you?"

"Good night, Phana" was all Ming uttered while placing a gentle kiss on Phana's forehead.

They both had a faint smile on their faces, when they were on their way to the Dreamland.

TBC...

Thank you for your votes and comments ♥️