Chapter 2: A Trip To Google

3rd person POV

You walked inside the giant play button, as there were trophy-filled cupboards, with bronze, gold, silver and even diamond play buttons scattered everywhere. "Woooaaaahh..." You awed. YouTube kneeled down to your height "Pretty good, eh?" He bragged. He got up to his normal height and walked around, you following behind.

"Hopefully, in the future, your house will look like this," He encouraged. Yeah... I'm gonna be a great app... You thought, a wide smile spread across your face. You sat down at the 9-chaired table and saw all the confetti play buttons under the lid. "Ooh- how'd you do that?" You curiously asked.

"An update..." YT trailed off. "This is nothing compared to Google's house though. He's my father," He continued. "WAIT WHAT?!?" You were shocked. It was like meeting the president. And nobody else was aloud to.

"Can we see?" You questioned, so desperate to meet who you wanted to meet- Mr. Google. "Umm- yeah sure.." YT permitted. You stood up like a soldier. "This is what I've waited for!!" You exclaimed, running to the door.

YouTube's POV

That last part kinda made me go down in mood a bit. She was more interested in Google? Ugh... everyone was... don't get me wrong- I love him he's my father- but he always gets more attention.

And I thought Y/N was wanting me.

Not him.

Anyway, the two of us left and I decided to go the long way as I wanted to spend as much time with Y/N before she went off to Google.

On the way there, we bumped into none other than the fashionista Instagram.

"Oh, hey! Your Y/A, right? What's your name?" She bent down to Y/N and stroked her cheek. "I'm Y/N! Are you Instagram?" She asked, hopping a bit. Well, maybe she likes other apps too... I'm fine with that... but just...

I want her to myself.

Instagram chuckled a bit then said "Yes I am!" and rose to her normal height. "Where you taking her?" She asked me. I was still into my thoughts, and I just froze for a couple seconds, before saying "Oh! Erm... to G..Google's house..." I stammered.

Why do I feel like this?

3rd person POV

"Oh, of course... I should have known by now.." Instagram laughed a bit before tilting her head. "Are you ok with that?"

YouTube stopped for a minute.

He didn't want to tell the truth.

He didn't want to lie either.

"Well. Depends," He answered. That was reasonable. He thought. Insta stared a bit, and her mood seemed to drop a bit. "Hmm... okay..." She walked off, then waved back at us before she completely disappeared.

You waved back at her, happy as ever, then saw the top of the 'G' sign. "There!!" You ran over to his house, pulling YouTube behind you.

At least you took him with you.

You eventually reached there and you couldn't stop moving. "ARGH I'M SO EXCITED!!! How do we get in?" You screamed. You saw YT's face, then stopped. Why does he look so... sad? You thought. "You okay?" You asked him. He nodded his head. "You sure?" He nodded his head again.

"Hmm... okay..." You turned your head a bit. Does he feel left out? You thought. Soon, you both heard a clank on the big door. "Who's this then?" A voice said. You looked up.

It was Google!

"Hi! I er- I'm new!" You introduced. He walked up to you and you gave him a hug. He hugged back. "Aww, your so sweet!" He bent down to your height (everyone's doing that so you must be short :v) and held your hand. "Thanks, son," he told YT, looking up.

He seemed emotionless. He didn't even talk. All he did was a thumbs up and walked away. Is he ok? You thought, kind of regretting you decision to seem more excited to meet Google.

But you weren't. You wanted to see him more, but just got a bit too excited on the way. "Hey er.." You tried to explain to Google about YouTube. "What?" He asked, walking you inside. You decided to say nothing. "Erm- n..nothing..." You went back to walking, but your head was down.

YouTube wants me. You Thought.