The trinity

The story that I am going to tell you is about the Hindu Gods. Let's first start with the basic knowledge and if you think that Mahabharata never happened or that Gods don't excuse, please read the note attached at the end.

Hinduism has thirty-three types of god. However, the entire Hinduism depends on three main Gods, the trinity.

The trinity consists of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. Brahma is the creator of the world, Vishnu is the protector of the world and Shiva is the destroyer of the evils from the world. These are Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva from left to right.

The time from the formation of the earth to its destruction is divided into four Yugas: Satyug, Tretayug, Dwaparyug and Kalyug

The time from the formation of the earth to its destruction is divided into four Yugas: Satyug, Tretayug, Dwaparyug and Kalyug. Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu have taken many incarnations (avatars) to save the world from destruction.

Lord Brahma lives in the Brahmalok and his wife is Goddess Saraswati, the Goddess of knowledge. He doesn't come out of Brahmalok. So, he doesn't need a Vahana (vehicle). He is seated on a pink lotus. He doesn't have an avatar. His main weapon is the Vedas. His four heads represent the four Vedas. He represents knowledge.

Lord Vishnu lives in Vaikunth, also known as the Vishnulok and his wife is Goddess Laxmi, the Goddess of wealth. His Vahana is Garuda (an eagle, the only son of Rishi Kashyap and Mother Vinata). He is seated on Sheshnag (a cobra, former king of the snakes, now Vasuki is the king of the snakes. He is the son of Rishi Kashyap and Surpass). Lord Vishnu has taken nine avatars to save this world from evil. According to the Garuda Purana, they are, Matsya (fish), Kurma (tortoise), Varaha (wild boar), and Narsimha (half-human, half-lion) in Satyug, Vamana (dwarf Brahman), Parshurama and Rama in Tretayug, Krishna and Gautam Buddha in Dwaparyug and he will undertake the Kalki avatar at the end of the Kalyug so that the Satyug can start again. This book will focus on the eighth avatar of Lord Vishnu, Krishna.

Lord Shiva lives on Mt. Kailash situated in the Himalayas and his wife is Goddess Durga, the Goddess of strength and the mother of the whole world. This is the reason why no one could ever climb mount Kailash, despite climbing Mount Everest. His Vahana is Nandi (a bull that he himself had created). He has many avatars but it is a very debatable topic. However, Lord Hanuman from Ramayana and Ashwatthama, a character of Mahabharata were both avatars of Lord Shiva.

Also, it is worth noting here that Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva are all the same, Om. They just show the different qualities of Om, the Sanatan Satya or the eternal truth. When you say aum, a is the beginning. It will always be the starting of the alphabet, no matter which language you take because it's the start. It's the very first sound that you can make.

When you say u, from your throat to your mouth, everything is open and continuous, meaning a long gap before the end.

When you say m, everything closes. Then, you start with a again. That's meditation. The enter universe meditates this way and you can hear it too. So, this was how Hindus imagined the creator, the preserver and the destroyer in their minds and sculpted him but they turned out to be different from one another. However, one must realise that an idol of Vishnu is just a symbol. What a person is actually meditating or praying to is aum, the eternal truth, the energy associated with the idol.

However, the stories of their avatars are interesting and show the formation of earth and the evolution process of the living beings.

××××××××××××××××××××

I know a lot about the avatars of Lord Vishnu. I want to know how you would like me to proceed. I can tell about all the avatars of Lord Vishnu and then jump to the Mahabharata or I can simply go for the Mahabharata. Please comment your views.

For the atheists, it is your decision if you don't want to read this book but please, do explain why all the mysteries in Jagannath Puri are happening, why the nine lamps in the Vaishnavdevi Mandir never extinguished, despite tried by the Britishers and even king Akbar, why did we find an evidence of a huge battle in the Kurukshetra, how did we find the Dwarka Nagari below the sea and many other things. There are many things science can't explain. So, please let the believers believe.

This book is not supposed to be against any religion. Please forgive me if I hurt any religion unknowingly.

This book will update on every Sunday. Please tell me if you want to know about the Dashavatar or to directly plunge in the Mahabharata.

Everything present in this book is mostly true according to my knowledge. Please forgive me if something is wrong but most of the things are right and I can give the evidence for most of the things. Please correct me if I am wrong anywhere.

Also, I own all the rights of this book. This book contains all the information that most of the Hindus don't know.