M9

Yubin POV

"Chenyi... I am ready... come let me drop you to school"

"Actually I took off... I told them I'm not well.. I am feeling dizzy"

"Oh is that so... alright... you should rest then... I am going to office... you stay here"

I am happy that Chenyi is okay with me..infact she is happy with me... She is humble person.. She is caring too...

I drove to office and then went to CEO office without delay...

Mr. Yibo is still in meeting, so I am waiting here in hall..

After an hour

People came out of boardroom... I walked toward Mr.Yibo... he was still shaking hand with his business associates...

He sees off all the people and then saw me, he walked towards me...

"Yubin, why are you here?"

"I want to tell you something important about Xiao zhan.."

"Come to my office"

------------------

Yibo POV

"What.... Xiao Zhan is already married and is mother of ten year old kid?"

"Yes... this much I know...her husband is fed up of her.. she is right now going through tough time..."

"Whaat" I hold chair tightly...

Suddenly I got flashback of last night...

{"You... you are curse on this family..." (angry voice of lady)

"Mother... mother don't say this" (painful voice of Zhan)

"I never liked you... I don't know how my son liked in first sight... If you didn't become pregnant with his child...I would never let him marry you" (voice of lady)

"Mother.... mother please eat something... Your son love you a lot... You are like his world" ( voice of Zhan)

"I am not his world anymore... you just snatched my son from me... I will better die rather eating from your hands " start coughing.. (voice of lady) }

"Was that really drama practice... or she was hiding her pain?"

"What sir?"

"Nothing..."

"What else you know"

"Her husband loves someone else now"

"How outrageous he is... "

"I think Mrs. Xiao is going through a lot... she don't want anyone to talk about her pain"

"I will not let her bear that pain... I'll make her free... Yubin... let us to go to her house... Today I will let her know that I will cherish her till the end of the world...there is no need to waste her precious life behind such man"

"Yes sir... you really love her a lot"

"Let's go"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meng jie reached Yu bin's apartment.. She rang the bell...

Chenyi opened the door...

"Hi"

"Hi... I think... Oh I thought its Yubin's flat.. sorry to disturb"

"It is.."

"Is it? who are you?"