01 - 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔.

CHAPTER ONE⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

CHAPTER ONE
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Y/N'S POV
[☻] 9:13 pm

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" a pillow met my once-peaceful body, making me jolt from the warm mattress. strands of hairs were scattered across my face, probably making me look like a fucking psychopath. the cold air now pricking my skin that was oh-so deservingly placed in the comforter that belonged to none other than yaoyorozu. pffft, not in the way you think. only in my dreams- wait what?

"HAHAHAH! you should've seen your f-face." she held her stomach in hopes of calming herself down.

"YOU DARE WAKE ME FROM MY SLUMBER, YOU PEASANT!?" my booming voice bounced on the walls. shuffling was felt beside yaoyorozu's presence.

"i'm trying to sleep, whores." kyoka jiro urged, obviously whispering the last part. there was a moment of silence to where yaoyorozu waited for kyoka's figure to stop moving completely... BEFORE WHACKING  HER IN THE FACE WITH THE SAME PILLOW. yaoyorozu was a cackling mess while kyoka struggled under her. my squinting eyes innocently scanned the room, the glaring sun seeped through expensive curtains. the memories finally flooding back into my mind.

     sleepover. mansion. yaoyorozu's. kyoka. movie marathon. makeover. RIGHT.

     i subconsciously reached for my eye, as if it had a rash, or maybe the lack of sight that i was able to manage through my two eyes. but then i noticed my nails painted red. my eyebrows scrunched together.

"yo, what-" i started but yaoyorozu cut me off.

"I'LL MAKE BREAKFAST!" it wasn't the first time i heard that loud voice of hers. i barely saw it in her the first time i saw her. it's always the quiet ones you have to be careful about. i was used to this by now, same with kyoka. by that, i mean we've been over at yaoyorozu's mansion countless of times already. we know our way around even though her place is huge.

"MAKE ME AN OMELETTE, OR YOU CAN GO PERISH!" i screamed at her as she skedaddled out of the room.

"shut up," kyoka grouched, playfully hitting me on the arm, "you're gonna wake the whole house." i hummed in response. kyoka gave in and headed downstairs to the grand momo household kitchen.

     i grasped my phone that was placed on the bedside table and slipped it into the pocket of my hoodie, following closely behind her.

━━~*. TIME SKIP WHOOSH

     while semi-helping yaoyorozu with breakfast, she shooed me to the island, saying that she could handle the rest. i shrugged and hopped onto the tall stool, dragging my phone out of my pocket.

     as a qUiRkY tEeNaGeR, i went on instagram. i tapped the refresh icon, but my screen froze for a millisecond before turning into a facetime request.