1 chance

A/N: Oh my lord!!! I an so freaking happy because I officially have my first ReQuEsTeD iMaGiNe!! Thanks to @hollandertotheheart!!! YAY!!!!!!

- - - - - - - - - 

Thanos blasted you all away with a purple ray bursting from his hand. You hit the ground, crashing into the hard rock and groaned from the pain. Your head throbbed from the evident wounds beginning to form on your head. 

"Y/N!" Peter Parker yelled after you as he ran up to you. He knelt by your side and lifted your head, "Oh god. Are you okay!? Tell me you are Ok!" He fussed over you.

"I-I'm fine. I'm fine." You breathed in before sitting up, holding your head, "That'll leave a mark." You huffed.

"Oh god you're hurt!" Peter went to nurse your wound but you swatted his hand away and quickly stood up, "y/n! Your hurt. You can't keep fighting him! He's too strong!" Peter stood up quickly to try and stop you.

"Try to stop me." He cockily remarked as you ran back to Thanos and jumped up in the air with the distorted gravity and came crashing down on Thanos' head when he was too occupied with fighting Tony, "I won't let you take the stone!" You yelled.

"Pathetic human." Thanos spat as he grasped his hand around your neck.

"Y/N!!" Both Peter's yelled after you as your dad came running towards you. Thanos merely rose his fist, the purple stone glowing vibrantly as a rush of power emmited from it and blasted him back.

"Mini Quill." You heard Drax mumble as he reached out for you but he was too weak to move.

"Y/N!" Peter Parker ran up to Thanos and jumped through an orange portal and re-emerge at Thanos' head, kicking him in the face, "magic!" He dissappeared, "more magic!" He appeared next to you and pulled you out of Thanos' death grip. He set you down carefully on the ground as you coughed violently.

"Peter. We need... to pin him down." You coughed.

"Got it! Give me a sec." He turned around and jumped through another portal, "Magic with a kick! Magic with a-" Thanos cut him off by grabbing him and slamming him into the ground.

"Insect." He spat.  

"Peter!" You suddenly fell through an orange portal and landed in front of Thanos. You took the chance without hesitation and started to punch Thanos back and forth the celestial side of you beginning to show as your strength increased.

Peter came up behind you and wrapped Thanos in webs as Mantis is fell through a portal and landed on Thanos' head, "Sleep!" Thanos groaned as his eyes glazed over into clouded orbs. You held down one hand with Peter while the others worked to pull off the gauntlet.

"Are you Ok?" Peter groaned a little as he pulled, Thanos was still pulling even in his trance.

"Yeah I'm fine." You answered.

"Kid. Come and help." Tony called Peter and he quickly ran over and began to pull. You heard your dad talking to Thanos and your ears perked as you heard Gamora's name come from Nebula.

"He came back from vomir. Gamora didn't." She swallowed and your eyes widened. No... He couldn't have killed her. He- He couldn't have!" 

"Asshole! Tell me didn't do it!" Dad spat.

"I had to..." Thanos groaned. And your heart broke into pieces.

"No." You whimpered.

"No you didn't." Dad voice quivered. He rose his fist and your eyes widened, "No you didn't!"