🗯Chapter Five 🗯

Taehyung's eyes were locked to Jungkook's lips as he slowly moved forward, pressing his lips against Jungkook's for the first time in such a long time.

"I've missed you so much." Jungkook spoke, slowly turning them so he was hovering above Taehyung on his one elbow, the other hand going down Taehyung's side, caressing the soft skin. "You've been such a little tease." Jungkook then mumbled.

"I'm still so sorry." Taehyung whispered, his arms wrapping around Jungkook's neck, pulling him closer, their chests colliding and he connected their foreheads, small tears brimming at his eyes. "And I'm still so fucking in love with you, I love every part of you." Jungkook replied running his hand under Taehyung's shirt, slowly lifting it up and over Taehyung head, throwing it to the side.

"You're so beautiful." Jungkook whispered against Taehyung's lips, slowly connecting their lips again, the kiss was slow and filled with love.

Taehyung's heart fluttered in his chest, this was just what he needed, just what he had been longing for, he slowly pulled away to trace his fingers up and down Jungkook's exposed chest.

"I've missed you so much, baby." Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear, going to kiss his ear and down to his neck, sucking a small hickey to his jaw.

Jungkook smiled softly, his love-filled eyes only landing on Taehyung. "I've missed you so much more, I've been having so many dreams about you." Jungkook slowly slipped off Taehyung's pants, allowing a hand to run down Taehyung's thigh while Taehyung had his arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck again, wanting him to stay as close as possible.

Jungkook stopped moving his hand when he had reached Taehyung's crouch. "You're already hard for me and I haven't even done much.

Taehyung chuckled, lifting his head off the pillow to connect his lips with Jungkook's, going up to kiss his forehead and cheek too. "It's because I need you."

Jungkook's face softened. "I need you too." He then carefully pushed Taehyung back down on the mattress, tracing his fingers from Taehyung's neck and only stopping when they met the waistband of Taehyung's boxers.

"Why are you wearing boxers? You used to always wear those pretty panties for me." Jungkook questioned, smiling down at Taehyung.

Taehyung blushed slightly, suddenly feeling way hotter than before. "It's because I didn't want to show that to anyone else than you, it only you that deserve to see such a vision, that's why all my one night stands were in the dark, only you deserve to see me like that." He spoke honestly, moving his hands to cover his burning hot and red cheeks.

Jungkook smiled knowingly, leaning up and kissing Taehyung's lips, hovering above him on his elbows now, kissing him with passion and love, deepening the kiss and sticking his tongue in, exploring all of Taehyung's mouth, unconsciously grinding down on the poor boy, who could only moan in slight pleasure and neediness for the boy above him.

"Jungkook, please." Taehyung begged. "I just need you."

Jungkook smiled softly, slowly pulling off Taehyung's boxers, smiling in achievement as he saw the boy's hard member after having pulled his underwear off completely.

Jungkook slowly stroked Taehyung, Taehyung moaning softly, a small whine escaping his lips as well.

Jungkook smiled lovingly, slowly turning Taehyung around, reaching out for the lube he had in the drawer of his nightstand, he used to have it there because when him and Taehyung were together, they used to share the room Jungkook had now.

Jungkook slowly coated his fingers with the sticky liquid, warming it up like that and leaning down to kiss Taehyung's back while slowly entering a finger.

"I'm so sorry." Taehyung mumbled into the pillow but Jungkook heard it anyways.

"Shut up, Taehyung." Jungkook ordered softly, trailing a hand up Taehyung's back. "I'm going to make you forget how sorry you are." Jungkook stated, his finger slowly moving in and out before pulling it out, Taehyung whining softly.

Jungkook then spread Taehyung's legs some more, then lifting his ass up a bit before leaning down and licking a long line from the start of Taehyung's member to his hole, making the poor boy's fists turn white as he gripped the pillow and moaning loudly.

"Fuck it, Jungkook, please stop being so careful, just go rough." Taehyung pleaded, making Jungkook smirk. "I know you're angry at me and so I want you to just show it with some rough sex." Jungkook couldn't help but laugh and then pull back again, spanking Taehyung's ass and turning him around.

Before Taehyung could even react, Jungkook had thrusted into Taehyung, lifting his hips to better his angle, Taehyung now just continuously moaning.

Jungkook thrusted precisely and hardly into Taehyung, Jungkook now leaning down, their chests touching and Taehyung having his arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck, his hands grasping at Jungkook's hair, pulling it slightly as Jungkook just thrusted in.

"I'm not going to go to rough on you." Jungkook mumbled into Taehyung's neck, sucking hickeys on his neck as Taehyung leaned his head back in pleasure, his moans never stopping.

Jungkook moaned loudly when Taehyung decided to clench around him, leaning his head back, giving Taehyung the chance to suck hickeys on his neck.

"Fuck, Jungkook, harder." Taehyung begged, starting to thrust his hips as well. "That feels so good." Taehyung whined, Jungkook chuckling softly, burying his face in Taehyung's neck.

"You're cute, even when we're fucking but also the hottest creature ever." Jungkook commented into Taehyung's neck, his breath warm on Taehyung's skin.

"You've made me sexually frustrated for the past four months." Jungkook thrusted slower but harder and more precise, making Taehyung's moans go higher.

"You've made me have wet dreams." He thrusted once again, Taehyjng leaning his head back, pulling Jungkook's head closer to him.

"Made me long for you." He thrusted again, then going as fast and hard as he could at the same time. "Fuck, Jungkook! I'm gonna cum!" Taehyung moaned loudly, pulling at Jungkook's hair and trying to thrust back.

"Hold it back, I want to cum too!" Jungkook ordered, thrusting at an animalistic pace, Taehyung's eyes rolling back in pleasure.

"I don't think I can." Taehyung moaned, his body shaking.

"I'm going to leave you like this if you don't hold it back." Jungkook stated, making Taehyung whine as Jungkook grabbed him by the root of his member, so he couldn't cum, then thrusting as fast and hard as possible, Taehyung clenching around him to give both of them more pleasure and make them edge faster.

"I'm going to cum, so cum for me, Tae!" Jungkook told, letting go of Taehyung's member and just focusing on thrusting precisely.

"Right there!" Taehyung moaned in high pitch. Jungkook continued to thrust at that exact spot, making Taehyung fall over the edge, his body shaking as he came on both of their stomachs, his whole body shaking with pleasure and his moans louder and more pitched.

Jungkook came right after, moaning and groaning loudly as he continued to thrust, Taehyung slightly overstimulated as Jungkook came into him, Taehyung moaning and whining at the feeling.

"That was amazing, I've missed this so much." Taehyung told in a whisper as Jungkook slowly pulled out and laid down on the bed besides Taehyung, pulling Taehyung to lay on top of him, a leg on each side of Jungkook and Taehyung's head resting against his shoulder.

"I've missed you so much and I'm so sorry." Taehyung whispered, nuzzling his face further into Jungkook's neck, trailing a few kisses up and down his neck, smiling against the warm skin as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, tangling his fingers in his soft raven locks, Jungkook having his arms wrapped tightly around Taehyung's waist, wanting nothing more than to hold him close.

"Mine." Jungkook mumbled as he placed a kiss to Taehyung's bare shoulder. "I want to be yours." Taehyung whispered.

"I'm still thinking about it." Jungkook mumbled, but still holding Taehyung tightly close, both of them closing their eyes, slowly falling asleep in each other's embrace, needing each other's warmth and close proximity.